As you can tell, I am new, so here goes...
1. Just purchased an Apple TV 3 and connected it to my Vizio E472VL. I get "no signal".
2. I have tried using three different HDMI cables (all of which work just fine with my blue-ray @ 1080p and cable box, etc.). Still getting no signal.
3. Tried using different HDMI ports. Same no signal problem.
4. Apple store replaced the ATV3 unit. Same no signal problem.
5. Purchased Apple's own HDMI cable just to try and see. Same no signal problem.
6. I have been able to get the ATV3 menu up, as well as some movies, but the signal only lasts anywhere from 10 seconds to 10 minutes if I am lucky.
7. I adjusted the resolution down to 720p and that worked for about 30 minutes, then no signal.
8. The no signal happens even when just sitting at the ATV3 menu and not streaming any movies, music, etc.
Any help is greatly appreciated!!