Originally Posted by markr041
....... I use Sony Playmemories Home in order to preserve the original quality - that program is used to trim and merge.
My PlayMemories Home just upgraded to 2.0 with "Extended Features". I haven't figured out the changes yet, but a Vimeo link is included. Note the Vimeo button on the right.
I found more info at Sony Support for the RX100. I tried at the GW77 page and didn't see it.
The release date was 11/30/2012
We are offering PlayMemories Home software version 2.0 for download. This software is also provided for installation / upgrade for users of PlayMemories Home, Picture Motion Browser, and Cyber-shot® Viewer software.
This software update provides the following new features over previous updates:
Edited by bsprague - 12/10/12 at 10:31am
- Design changes to enhance usability
- Support for touch screen operations
- Capability to combine MP4 videos
- Capability to create a data disc with still images
- Capability to delete position information and comments from the images to be uploaded
- Enhanced search function
- Enhanced and faster interoperability with PlayMemories Online service (applicable only in countries where the PlayMemories Online service is available