Originally Posted by jdsmoothie
1. Yup. D&M has been providing a CD with the Owner manual in .pdf format for several years now.
2. If by "always on" you mean setting up the HDMI Standby pass through feature, you must set HDMI Control (p.121 OM) to ON and also set the Standby Source (p. 121 OM) to the HDMI source name you want to pass through to the TV.
I followed the instructions for the HDMI. I did not achieve the goal yet. Although I have power control disabled, there is some funky stuff going on.
A simple test:
- switch off receiver and observe video out on HDMI
- after switching off the receiver, the HDMI out is going out for a while, making the display hunting for inputs
- a little bit later, the receiver outputs again on the HDMI out (with receiver still off)
The output stays kind off on. However, the brief off period is a problem for my HTPC.