Here was my clip list:
1. Opeth - Bleak (Opening section with death vocals) - from Blackwater Park -
2. Opeth - A Fair Judgement (soft vocal section leading up to one of the greatest guitar solo's ever, but no time to include the solo and I already had a solo) - from Deliverance
3. Amon Amarth - Runes to my Memory (chorus) - from With Oden on Our Side
4. Metallica - Dyers Eve (last section, heavy riff leading up to "I'm in hell without you" etc.) - from And Justice for All
5. Nightwish - Dead Boy's Poem (soft vocals and small section after drums kick in) - from Wishmaster
6. Dream Theater - Hollow Years Live at Budakon - (part of amazing guitar solo) - Live at Budakon
7. Fear Factory - Resurrection - (last section, friggin awesome) - from ObsoleteBest part of all this, Archaea got goosebumps listening to METAL.
Sure, the female track he could forgive himself for, the Dream Theater guitar solo is amazing so that's understandable, but Fear Factory? Frickin awesome!! He threw his pen at me in disgust when he admitted what happened.
Next thing you know he'll be bobbing his head to Slayer.