post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
I have an LG LSB316 soundbar that came free with my TV. Now that I've upgraded to a "big boy" sound system, is there any way to use the subwoofer with it? My initial thought is to get a signal splitter for the sub out on my Denon and attach some sort of transmitter to send to the sub, but I have no idea what transmitter would work!

I've tried a bit of searching, but either can't come up with the magical combination of words or there's just no one out there that's done this. I know it's not a great sub, but I figure why not use it if I've got it.