So, here it is with measurements:
1. 6500k with Offsets all set to 0, 30 IRE:
2. 6500k with Offset Red set to -30.
3. Now, I set Color Temp to 7000k, and immediately back to 6500k and measure:
4. Now, go back into Color Temp settings and change the -30 Red Offset to -29, and measure:
5. Power cycle projector, let projector warm for 10 minutes, and measure:
6. And, pop back to the color temp menu, and twiddle red off set back and then forth (so it ends up at the same place):
What's interesting, is that it doesn't appear that the Offset value is being ignored completely, just partially applied. Here's a last measurement, with the Offset Red set back to 0:
So it appears that SOME of the red Offset is being applied -- e.g. this measurement isn't the same as 5. above.