I'm sure if this is the right place to post this. Ok I run Sound reinforcement system at our church and the wiring in there is basically useless (brownouts, spikes, dips, you name it). One of things I noticed is that our surge suppressor's ground light is off (yes I know it's useless), now I'm concerned about getting electrocuted. Here's why I'm concerned; Every piece of equipment has a metal chassis, I've already noticed that if I touch the mixer I'll get shocked (static electricity) but another system I've operated that was properly grounded (low impedance) never shocked me. So should I use one of those two to three prong adapter then run a wire to a water piper? Would this provide "protection"?
post #1 of 11
8/21/12 at 8:12am