The Vizio Co-Star may have the Logitech Revue to thank for the uphill battle it faces in convincing consumers that Google TV is the right choice for their living room. When we reviewed the Revue almost two years ago, there were some aspects of it we really liked. But it never quite caught on with the masses. Vizio is hoping that the Co-Star can change expectations; and at a price of only $99, it sure is a lot easier for many of us to at least check it out.
We also discuss:
- Netflix nabs a million UK subscribers, promises to 'invest heavily' to outbid Sky for movie rights
- U.S. retailers reduce availability of plasma TVs to lowest level since Q1 2011
- LG Launches World's First 84" UD 3D TV
- Amazon Prime Instant Video Beefs Up Sports And Documentary Content, Adds ESPN’s 30 For 30 Film Series
- WB Extends Expiration of Digital Copies