Good progress today. Finished up the trim at the radius corners:
Unfortunately I didn't get the door casing done due to a change in design. This is what I have right now:
I started with 3/4 x 3-1/2", then put a 1/2 x 2-1/4" piece on top. I had originally planned on using a 3/8 x 5/8" nose& cover to finish off, like this:
(sorry for the poor quality)
The nose&cove is on the left. When I stood back and looked at it.. I wasn't impressed. I think I am just going to put a quarter round in that corner and be done with it.
Shot of the back of the room:
The rail continues around the room, from the wainscot, through the columns and onto the back wall. When you get to the front of the room, the rail will be the same height as the shadow box for the bottom of the screen.
On the back wall there will be a 3/4" thick fabric frame below the rail (no treatments in it). Above the rail will also be frames, but I am going to incorporate the binary amplitude diffuser into the frame. I think I am going to use safe'n'sound between the studs, spaced 2" off the wall for the actual absorber on top. In the corners I will fill with pink fluffy.
I got all the nail holes filled and sanded. Put a second coat of filler on the holes. Will do the final sanding tomorrow and then it's on to painting the trim. Once that's done I have to hang the doors, install the doorstops, install the crown and make the fabric panels for the columns. Wow. I have a lot of work to do.