A little bit of an update to keep the pressure on Nick.
I scheduled the seating for delivery Monday.
I spent last night muscling the F-20's behind the screen wall. I had to remove one of the studs under the bottom of the screen window so I could slide the F-20 in. Then I found the height of the Speakon connector is the same height as the bottom of the screen. There was no way to connect it. So I slid it out and flipped it so the speakon faces the front wall. Now I just have to fit my hand in there to connect it.
The second F-20 is upside down (so one F-20 is firing at floor level and the other at 5' above te floor), so the speakon worked well for that one. Surprisingly, I managed to get them installed without damaging the stage. OTOH, I beat the crap out of the F-20s.. dings and scratches aplenty. Oh well, glad I didn't spend much time on the finish, but disappointed I spent ANY time on the finish
I unbolted the seats and installed bigger bolts. I wasn't comfortable with the original bolts.
Started wiring the Stens and laying out the crossover. AFter doing the 4 Sten II's, it's lost it's novelty. Theres a lot of screws in a Stentorian.
Otherwise, the same little items continue to linger. I have many roller catches to install on the columns. I have to pick up some more insulation for the bass traps in the rear.
Realized the step light I have embedded in the concrete stairs takes an intermediate sized bulb (not a standard base, not a candelabra base, apparently there is another size between these two), so I will have to order a bulb for that. Need to connect thermostat and smoke detector.. drop the projector.. finish the door seals. Finish the fabric on the screen wall... build the screen.