Guys, I want to confirm that Japanese T2 and the old T1, both have international power supply.
even thou the label says 100V, the actual power supply is Mitsumi SRV 2251.
I live in 220V country and got my Japanese unit, first thing I opened the decoder box to check the power supply and its the same used in T1 (Which I also had, but from USA/110V)
It works fine on 220V outlet and you dont need to use any step down adapter, actually its better NOT to use one.
Step down adapters can interfere with video/audio devices and they get HOT
Here is official spec of the power supply
Edited by ViruzzX - 12/10/12 at 3:33pm
1. Input voltage : 100V, 120V and 100~240V input.
2. Output voltage capacity : 20~60W.
3. Meets single-output as well as multi-output specifi cations.
4. A customized power supply to meet user specifi cations
5. Low power consumption (0.1W~) due to burst mode during standby and due to lower frequency.
6. Low noise due to pseudo-resonance circuit.
7. Safety standard: Complies with the safety standards of each country.
8. Supports lightning surge and transient tests.
1. Blu-ray Disc/DVD Recorder, Set-top Box