Hi guys, wrote it already in the Spectracal-Forum, but maybe someone can help me here.
Tried the new version yesterday. I could not make a Full 3DLUT-AutoCal (with Radiance XS):
1. It freezes sometimes while communication with the radiance, then I have to close CalMAN and start again
2. It does not get near the targets (GS Calibration), it starts to calibrate a point and then stops, but with a DeltaE over 15 on some points :shock:
My Equipment: EODIS3 profiled to an i1Pro, Panasonic Plasma 42" S10
So I tried the older version and it worked good, no freeze and the autocal does what it should do - but there I also have some issus/questions:
1. Before calibrating I have 170cd/m² on 100IRE small window, after Full 3D-LUT (5x5x5) I only have 125cd/m² :? :?: Is this normal???
2. After Greyscale I have Gamma at 2,3 with pretty small Delta E´s, but after the Color-Calibration I am at ~2,4 gamma - checked with the Quick-Analysis Workflow
3. When calibrating GS, sometimes CalMAN gets near DeltaE 0 on some points, then it changes the RGB-values again and stops calibrating with a DeltaE higher than 1,5 and moves on with the other points. Is it possible to tell CalMAN to remember the best measured value on the different points??? So if it tries to get the points better, but it is not possible - it could take the best measured combination of RGB measured before. You know what I mean???
Sorry english is not my language
Some genreal questions:
1.What is the difference between reference and adjustable patterns (CalMAN with Radiance) ???? Treid to calibrate with Reference Patterns, but the results were far away of what they should be and the picture was unwatchable
2. Recommendations to window-sizes on a Plasma??
Thank you guys! If someone needs pictures of the calibration, just tell me...