CalMAN 188.8.131.525 Beta (Build 1315-0823.1)
is available for download here
- Added support for Marshall monitors
- Added the ability to upload .3dl LUT files into the IS-Mini from within CalMAN. This can be done from the 3D LUT Controls page in the DDC controls for the device.
- Fixed issue where the Radiance was being set to 11 points on connect
- Fixed issue that was calling a Full DDC Reset for any DDC Reset. This means that if you chose to perform a grayscale reset, it would reset everything, not just grayscale. This was especially an issue with AutoCal, since the first thing it does is to call a reset for the specific run type. This would cause us to wipe out settings from previous calibration steps.
- JVC Issues. There are a few things here.
First, there is an issue when switching the HDMI Input setting. CalMAN is not recognizing these changes when it comes to handling data points and Video/PC Levels. I recommend setting the Input type you wish to use prior to connecting to the projector through CalMAN. I have run across issues when performing a DDC Reset on the grayscale controls if you try to switch PC/Video levels while connected to the JVC.
DDC Reset on CMS is resetting the controls on the projector, but the reset is not being reflected in the UI.
DDC Reset is often setting the Brightness Factor setting to max. This will turn your black to white.
As a reminder, the CMS controls on the JVCs do appear to affect grayscale. We recommend repeating the grayscale AutoCal after performing the CMS calibration.