Originally Posted by ProfD
How do you rotate the tweeter? Leaving the center vertical would not pass the WAF test.
You can find all the details in the ARX Users Guide downloadable from the ARX website http://www.theaudioinsider.com/images/arx_manual.pdf
. Here is an excerpt.
1. Remove the grille and lay the speaker on its back on a carpeted surface
2. Using a common screwdriver, remove the four screws that hold the tweeter plate to
the enclosure and set them aside. IMPORTANT: Remove only the four outermost
screws at the extreme outside corners of the tweeter faceplate. Do not remove the
four screws at the corners of the copper-colored diaphragm's window nearer the
center of the tweeter – those four screws attach the tweeter to its faceplate.
3. Gently lift the tweeter an inch free of the front face of the speaker and rotate it 90
degrees either clockwise or counterclockwise
4. Place the tweeter back into the enclosure, taking care to ensure that the sealing
gasket is in place and aligned
5. Replace the four mounting screws and tighten them gently, using a back and forth
pattern to snug them all up uniformly. Take care to not overtighten, bend the
faceplate, or tighten unevenly.