- 196 Posts. Joined 7/2001
- Location: Southern Connecticut
- Select All Posts By This User
Hey Chuck, I ran the following test for you:
- Set Left and Right fronts to Large.
- Set subwoofers=none
- Played one of my bass-heavy test tracks.
- Toggled LFC On and Off, and adjusted the LFC level slider up and down.
Result: LFC does work in a no-sub, full-range main speaker configuration. It is actually quite effective. Good luck in the condo!
Here is the detailed procedure: http://www.avsforum.com/t/1430049/the-official-denon-avr-4520ci-thread/330#post_22487485