or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Audio › DIY Speakers and Subs › Stereo Integrity's new HT Subwoofer
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stereo Integrity's new HT Subwoofer - Page 43

post #1261 of 2212
Love it Scott, it gives me great comfort to know that you and I are doing the same thing - same amp, same 8 drivers. smile.gif

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #1262 of 2212
Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post

Love it Scott, it gives me great comfort to know that you and I are doing the same thing - same amp, same 8 drivers. smile.gif

Oh good. Let me know if you have an questions about your or my build. smile.gif



Sooo okay. I'm still pissing blood from moving all nine boxes to the garage. Lol! Hopefully they all made it here alright. The cardboard boxes looked fine.

I opened one box (the d2) cause I just had to look at the thing.

SON OF A!!!!!

Now it comes into focus. This build (and my whole project) have now cranked up the ridiculous factor up by ten times. This driver is wicked awesome looking and heavy.

Anyway, just had to say that. Pics to follow.

I'm going out for a pizza.
post #1263 of 2212
The stack out in the courtyard:

WP_000181.jpg?psid=1

The driver, one of nine:

WP_000182.jpg?psid=1

WP_000184.jpg?psid=1



I'm still learning the intricacies of using SkyDrive so lemme know if the pics aren't showing. They are for me.
post #1264 of 2212
Don't see anything....
post #1265 of 2212
No, I can't see them.
post #1266 of 2212
This is all that is showing up for me:

post #1267 of 2212
How about now?
post #1268 of 2212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Smith View Post

This is all that is showing up for me:


awesome, +1 for AS


You have a tiled "courtyard"? jeez
post #1269 of 2212
Success!

They look exactly like the 8 I have here; cool that 'Lil Brother' could sneak into the picture too.

Pretty tablecloth Bro!
post #1270 of 2212
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio View Post

awesome, +1 for AS


You have a tiled "courtyard"? jeez

Lol, no! It's just concrete. tongue.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Smith View Post

Success!

They look exactly like the 8 I have here; cool that 'Lil Brother' could sneak into the picture too.

Pretty tablecloth Bro!
Umm... thanks. biggrin.gif
post #1271 of 2212
Um, see my original pic of all the SEOS parts and tell me if that is the same tablecloth...just sayin'

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1448642/ae-td12x-seos12-build#post_22775882
post #1272 of 2212
Ahahahahahahahahah!

biggrin.gif
post #1273 of 2212
post #1274 of 2212
You guys definitely have quality taste in tablecloths. cool.gif

That's actually a little scurry...you guys sure you don't send that bad boy cross-country for bitchin' speaker part photo ops? smile.gif
post #1275 of 2212
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio View Post


cool.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Smith View Post

You guys definitely have quality taste in tablecloths. cool.gif

That's actually a little scurry...you guys sure you don't send that bad boy cross-country for bitchin' speaker part photo ops? smile.gif

Actually, the true story is that Beast and I are one and the same person. Beastaudio just sounded like a nice handle and a good replacement for my actual name...erm, his name....our name. Ummm... I've said too much. redface.gif
post #1276 of 2212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian View Post

cool.gif
Actually, the true story is that Beast and I are one and the same person. Beastaudio just sounded like a nice handle and a good replacement for my actual name...erm, his name....our name. Ummm... I've said too much. redface.gif

AHAH! The cat is out of the bag.

post #1277 of 2212
Haha, yes! All these fun conversations I have with myself and myself. But now that everyone knows, then I am officially only 3 behind in SI subwoofer count from Popa...
post #1278 of 2212
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio View Post

Haha, yes! All these fun conversations I have with myself and myself. But now that everyone knows, then I am officially only 3 behind in SI subwoofer count from Popa...

Sorry in advance for the sidetrack. I was in Waynesville, NC for 13 years. What part of WNC are you in?
post #1279 of 2212
Staring at this driver all night...

It seems so much larger than I thought. I'll have to break out one of my RLp18's for a comparison shot. Yeah? How bout it? biggrin.gif
post #1280 of 2212
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio View Post

Haha, yes! All these fun conversations I have with myself and myself. But now that everyone knows, then I am officially only 3 behind in SI subwoofer count from Popa...

Lol...Can we count the SI 15's I have?

biggrin.gif
post #1281 of 2212
It may have already been mentioned but SI is running a pre-order on the 18 D2s for $162.00


Holy $#!7 Batman!
post #1282 of 2212
Nice. Just looked. I guess they really did sell out of d2's. Low stock on d4's.

Good for them. Let's just hope that they can keep a fairly consistent supply of these. No need to change up the T/S on either. What the DIY world is consistency. Amiright?!?
post #1283 of 2212
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksHitachi View Post

It may have already been mentioned but SI is running a pre-order on the 18 D2s for $162.00


Holy $#!7 Batman!



Where do I sign up?
post #1284 of 2212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian View Post

Staring at this driver all night...

It seems so much larger than I thought. I'll have to break out one of my RLp18's for a comparison shot. Yeah? How bout it? biggrin.gif

absolutely!!! Haha, now everytime I reply to your posts I actually do feel like I am talking to myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreOut View Post

Sorry in advance for the sidetrack. I was in Waynesville, NC for 13 years. What part of WNC are you in?

Asheville, right down the street smile.gif
post #1285 of 2212
post #1286 of 2212
Whoa...!@#$ eek.gif

[ Add to Cart ] must resist...too many projects [/ Add to Cart ]

Maybe I could get two now and add two more before 3/13...uhg...
post #1287 of 2212
Quote:
Originally Posted by robotbunny View Post

Whoa...!@#$ eek.gif

[ Add to Cart ] must resist...too many projects [/ Add to Cart ]

Maybe I could get two now and add two more before 3/13...uhg...



You know you want them....




tongue.gif
post #1288 of 2212
Quote:
Originally Posted by robotbunny View Post

Whoa...!@#$ eek.gif

[ Add to Cart ] must resist...too many projects [/ Add to Cart ]

Maybe I could get two now and add two more before 3/13...uhg...

So tempted to do the same.
I was about to pull the trigger on the dual 4 ohms ( 4 seperate boxes, 2 ohms per box off of 2 Inuke's).
I figure if they sell out of the dual 4 ohms, then the pre-order price will come back, no?

Has anyone asked SI about Canada shipping? lol
post #1289 of 2212
That's what the original pre order price was.
Edited by brian6751 - 1/30/13 at 12:08pm
post #1290 of 2212
Nice that they are doing it again for the 2nd run! smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: DIY Speakers and Subs

Gear mentioned in this thread:

AVS › AVS Forum › Audio › DIY Speakers and Subs › Stereo Integrity's new HT Subwoofer