I have an Oppo 103 on order. A couple of questions:
1. Can this player stream Netflix films in 1080p and Dolby Digital+ 5.1 audio (when the films are supplied that way)? What about Netflix's Super HD?
2. Is there an app for streaming Youtube videos?
3. How about Amazon Prime Instant Video?
Thanks in advance...I'm hoping this player can allow me to dump a Roku 2, two other BluRay players that take forever to start up, and also a Denon DVD-3109 universal player that I can use elsewhere.
1) Yes to all. Super HD playback will be displayed as 1080p HD instead of the text "Super HD" (if your ISP is cooperating with Netflix on making that available).
2) Yes, the YouTube "Lean Back" app is included.
3) No Amazon Prime native to the player. Amazon Prime IS available on the ROKU Streaming Stick which OPPO Digital sells at a discount if you are interested. Since you already have a ROKU 2, I suggest you just keep that for Amazon Prime, instead.