... Projectorreviews.com new review of the HC8000 ..
- 6X colour wheel at 24fps is excellent for rainbow sensitive people
- he says the hc8000 has a better lens than the 7900 (i dont know about this.. i thought it just had an extra iris)
- only recommends it for screens up to 100"
- 3d is excellent but only for screens up to 100"
- better blacks and better out of the box colour than the 7900
- Better shadow detail than the optoma 8300, epson 5020, and sony hw50 (one of the best available.)
- Near perfect greyscale tracking (apparently one of the best projectors ever reviewed by Art)
-"Sharpness is a real strength of the HC8000D projector"
Im still waiting for my HC8000 to arrive, and I have a 100" screen in a blacked out room. Ill see if i disagree with Art on anything. Ill also be keen to see if the visible iris has been fixed from the "old" 7800...