Originally Posted by nho11
I just bought this tv this week, and i had some guest over and they enter their netflix account. I cant seem to find the log out button for netflix. Can some plz tell me how ? Thx
I've been there with this one! You can either:
1. Talk to your friend who logged into his Netflix on your TV, ask him to go into his netflix account online and do the "disconnect all devices" thing. Unfortunately, Netflix won't let you deactivate a single device, you got to deactivate them all and then reactivate each individually.
2. You can log out of your friend's Netflix account directly on your Vizio Tv by doing this:
* Load Netflix
* When Netflix has loaded, hit the directional keys on your remote as follows: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up. I know this sounds strange, but it really works.
* This will bring up the Netflix admin dashboard, and you can log out of Netflix.
* Then log in with your own account and you're set.
I changed Netflix accounts a while back and had to do this with my 2 Vizio Smart TV's and my Samsung Blue-Ray player, and it worked for all of them.