Originally Posted by zapper
Well trying to set up the PJ on a table to see what the picture looks like and connected the projector with my HDMi cable 1.4 to my Play station 3 no video checked the Hdmi source and it was correct so went directly from a Samsung Blu Ray player to the Projector no Video again tried HDMI 1 & 2 and the screen stated either PC no video nor searching for source. and still no video, perhaps I just answer my own problem why did it state PC, have no computer connected???????
The remote is so little that have to use a magnifying glass to read it, that must be my eyes LOL.
Hi, I ran into the setup 'PC no video' problem as well. Solution: From the manual (yes read the manual):
To select the video source:
• Using the remote control or projector
1. Press SOURCE on the projector or remote control. A source
selection bar displays.
2. Press / until your desired signal is selected and press MODE/ENTER.
• Using the OSD menu
1. Press MENU/EXIT and then press / until the System Setup : Basic menu is highlighted.
2. Press to highlight Input Source and press MODE/ENTER. The source selection bar displays.
3. Press / repeatedly until your desired signal is selected and press MODE/ENTER.
Once detected, the selected source information will display on the screen for seconds. If there are multiple pieces of equipment connected to the projector, you can go back to the source selection bar again to search for other signals.
There you go!