or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › PlayStation Area › PlayStation stuff on sale for Black Friday 2012
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PlayStation stuff on sale for Black Friday 2012 - Page 2

post #31 of 54
Dishonored 25$ at amazon.com
post #32 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxDam77 View Post

Dishonored 25$ at amazon.com

Just grabbed it. Grand Turismo 5 XL $10 later today.
post #33 of 54
Wonderbook is $20, grabbed it for my kids, the reviews are pretty good considering most fat bitter game reviewer who skew the scores with their "hardcore" bias.
post #34 of 54
Thread Starter 
An absolutely AMAZING Vita deal from Amazon. For $179.99 you get:

White PS Vita
Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation
PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
PS+ for three months
Uncharted Golden Abyss (free for 90 days with PS+ code)
Gravity Rush (free for 90 days with PS+ code)
Wipeout 2048 (free for 90 days with PS+ code)
Jet Set Radio (free for 90 days with PS+ code)
Mutant Blobs Attack (free for 90 days with PS+ code)
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (free for 90 days with PS+ code)
4GB memory card

It goes on sale at 12:01 a.m. tonight. If you have any interest, you may want to get in early to keep it from selling out by the end of Black Friday.
Edited by joeblow - 11/22/12 at 4:43pm
post #35 of 54
12 noon so I'm assuming 12pm PST. Also, it's 3 months for Plus.
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1367572/playstation-vita-available-february-22/1080#post_22615259
post #36 of 54
That deal is SICK, buying one without a seconds thought. Though I thought the deal started at 12pm PST tomorrow?

Slight correction, apparently the ps+ bonus isnt 30 days, but 90. Also, there's a $10 credit towards the ps360 versions of ACIII.

Overall, Amazon knocked it out of the park with this one, no wonder they were the last to announce their Vita bundle. See what everyone else is doing, and then render them all completely irrelevant.
post #37 of 54
Assassins Creed III for the PS3 and 360 is $35 at Amazon so if you get the PS Vita deal, you're basically getting it for $25.
post #38 of 54
^ Assuming of course that its instant credit....
post #39 of 54
Probably best to buy the bundle first and then the game.

Just saw this on Reddit:
"It's a code that's emailed to you within a day or two of your order shipping, applied towards the purchase of AC3 on 360/PS3 during checkout."

I guess theirs no guarantee people will be able to make it since that game's price might go up before the code get's to you.
Edited by Paulo Teixeira - 11/22/12 at 4:35pm
post #40 of 54
Thread Starter 
I've heard that the Vita deal begins at midnight, but will be featured in the afternoon later in the day.
post #41 of 54
It looks like this bundle is sitting at $250 on Amazon currently.
post #42 of 54
^ Still 3 hours until the deal hits gold box status.
post #43 of 54
Anyone know if the ps3 infamous bundle will be back up on amazon this weekend? There was one yesterday and early this morning but I couldn't get in on either!
post #44 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoWobble View Post

Anyone know if the ps3 infamous bundle will be back up on amazon this weekend? There was one yesterday and early this morning but I couldn't get in on either!

Do you mean this one for $199.99? It looks like a standing offer and not just a lightning deal.
post #45 of 54
Thread Starter 


The Amazon Vita deal is live! Info below taken from NeoGAF:

Here is what you get for only $180.

- WiFi PS Vita ($250)
- 4GB memory card ($20)
- Assassin's Creed 3 :Liberation ($40)
- PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale ($40)
- 3 Months of PS+ ($20)
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss ($40)
- Wipeout 2048 ($20)
- Gravity Rush ($40)
- Other PSN titles ($20)
______________________
Total: $490


~~~~

Bonus deal.... Best Buy is selling Sony's 24" 3D gaming monitor bundle for $99.
Quote:
Take your gaming to the next level with the PlayStation 3D Display Bundle. Featuring a 3D Display, PlayStation 3D glasses, Motorstorm Apocalypse game and HDMI cable, this bundle has everything you need for 3D gameplay right out of the box. The PlayStation 3D Display features a brilliant, 24" Edge LED display with a PlayStation-inspired screen design to please any gaming enthusiast. The ultraslim design turns any bedroom, den or office into a 3D entertainment power suite, and the included Motorstorm Apocalypse game provides all the 3D gaming excitement you could ask for.

Experience 3D gaming at its finest with the PlayStation 3D glasses and full HD 1080p resolution. Built-in speakers and a subwoofer deliver a rich audio experience that fully immerses you in the gameplay. Experience thrilling racing action as the world crumbles around you with the exciting Motorstorm Apocalypse game. Discover the wonders of individual full HD screen visuals for each player in two-player mode, giving each player a brilliant full-screen view with stunning 2D HD visuals at the same time. Gaming has never been so advanced.

Edited by joeblow - 11/23/12 at 1:05pm
post #46 of 54
That 3D TV went from an original price of $500 to now being only $100.

It'll be interesting to see how many PS Vita units got sold this year and it almost seams like Sony was using Black Friday as an experiment to see how the PS Vita will do with that kind of deal. Still, theirs no denying that the expensive memory cards must have helped a lot since a lot of people must also be buying either the 16GB and 32GB cards. All of the PS Vita cards on Amazon stayed around the same price. On second thought, you were only allowed to buy 1 PS Vita at that deal. On the one hand, you want to make sure not to many people buy multiples just to flip it but at the same time, Sony could have provided much more units for this deal.

Also, Little Big Planet Karting is $25
http://www.amazon.com/LittleBigPlanet-Karting-Playstation-3/dp/B0050SX00Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1353706269&sr=1-1&keywords=little+big+planet+karting
Edited by Paulo Teixeira - 11/23/12 at 1:47pm
post #47 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zookster View Post

Do you mean this one for $199.99? It looks like a standing offer and not just a lightning deal.

Thanks! I picked it up! For some reason the lightning deal was all I could find before.
post #48 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo Teixeira View Post

That 3D TV went from an original price of $500 to now being only $100.
It'll be interesting to see how many PS Vita units got sold this year and it almost seams like Sony was using Black Friday as an experiment to see how the PS Vita will do with that kind of deal. Still, theirs no denying that the expensive memory cards must have helped a lot since a lot of people must also be buying either the 16GB and 32GB cards. All of the PS Vita cards on Amazon stayed around the same price. On second thought, you were only allowed to buy 1 PS Vita at that deal. On the one hand, you want to make sure not to many people buy multiples just to flip it but at the same time, Sony could have provided much more units for this deal.
Also, Little Big Planet Karting is $25
http://www.amazon.com/LittleBigPlanet-Karting-Playstation-3/dp/B0050SX00Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1353706269&sr=1-1&keywords=little+big+planet+karting
Thank you.... bought!
post #49 of 54
Any deals on yr memberships of PS+?
post #50 of 54
Thread Starter 
Not that I can see. There seems to be various free 1-3 month specials when you buy certain products, but no annual discounts right now.
post #51 of 54
Seems to be how these specials on subs work these days. Lots of short-term specials and freebies. Makes it tougher to "surf" on specials alone.
post #52 of 54
Just curious how many folks picked up the Vita?

My son has one, and I am not that impressed with it, but given the deal which is still available at least in Canada, might consider picking one up, at the very least the free games will hold me for a while.
post #53 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgarner View Post

Just curious how many folks picked up the Vita?
My son has one, and I am not that impressed with it, but given the deal which is still available at least in Canada, might consider picking one up, at the very least the free games will hold me for a while.
Based on my experience and based on what's been announced, I'd say that if you like what's currently available, go for it. But if you expect more than what's currently available, I'd wait to buy one until you see what happens. Buy one for what it is, not for what you think it might become.
post #54 of 54
^ That's my thought process as well, there aren't a ton of announced games for 2013 so make a purchasing decision based on whats currently available.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PlayStation Area
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › PlayStation Area › PlayStation stuff on sale for Black Friday 2012