or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Black Friday

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 
AV Science will have some Black Friday specials this year. Some of these specials will be listed on the store and some will be call-in only. Enjoy smile.gif Details still being worked out.
Reply
Reply
post #2 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV Science Sales 5 View Post

AV Science will have some Black Friday specials this year. Some of these specials will be listed on the store and some will be call-in only. Enjoy smile.gif Details still being worked out.

Best Buy gave me a Black Friday preview. Where's yours? biggrin.gif
post #3 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV Science Sales 5 View Post

AV Science will have some Black Friday specials this year. Some of these specials will be listed on the store and some will be call-in only. Enjoy smile.gif Details still being worked out.

My friend is waiting for a Black Friday spcial. Let me know what you got ! smile.gif
I am already on the 46/4810 pre-order list biggrin.gif
post #4 of 25
any info on your Black Friday deals.
post #5 of 25
Would really LOVE to score a deal on either the Epson 5010 or benq 7000......either of these worth calling about? smile.gif
post #6 of 25
How about screens. Any deals for Dalite screens wink.gif
post #7 of 25
Can't wait to see them when should we expect
post #8 of 25
spill it!
post #9 of 25
Black Friday deals where are they. smile.gif
post #10 of 25
Yeah.. and where are the 2013 JVC projectors .. this whole thread is suspect biggrin.gif
post #11 of 25
I think AV Science should black Friday price their JVC projectors below cost instead of selling them at the low margin pre order pricing they have now and make up the losses by selling in quantity. smile.gif
post #12 of 25
I'd like to know what the deals are also smile.gif
post #13 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass addict View Post

Best Buy gave me a Black Friday preview. Where's yours? biggrin.gif

Call me and find out. smile.gif
Reply
Reply
post #14 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV Science Sales 5 View Post

Call me and find out. smile.gif

Friday or before?
post #15 of 25
Quote:
Friday or before?

I'll have my mouth full of turkey and wine tomorrow. Call Friday !! smile.gif
post #16 of 25
Any deal on Epson 5020?
post #17 of 25
I'm interested in a Sony HW50. My local dealer doesn't carry this projector, he only carries the Epsons and I'm leaning towards the Sony. I was interested in the JVC's also but no reviews out yet for those
post #18 of 25
Is there going to be a post about the deals or no
post #19 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday121 View Post

Is there going to be a post about the deals or no

I would call the AVScience reps tomorrow. Some of the deals cannot be posted on the forum.
post #20 of 25
Does AVS sell the BenQ 7000? This is the only thing I am interested in finding a deal on, so wondering if it is even worth calling about since they may not even sell the 7000.
post #21 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post

Does AVS sell the BenQ 7000? This is the only thing I am interested in finding a deal on, so wondering if it is even worth calling about since they may not even sell the 7000.

 

Me Too!!!biggrin.gif

 

+1

post #22 of 25
I don't think they do.
post #23 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark haflich View Post

I don't think they do.

That is what I thought as well Mark. I think I remember Mike telling me when I bought my Darblet that they no longer were a BenQ dealer, but I cant remember for sure.
post #24 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post

That is what I thought as well Mark. I think I remember Mike telling me when I bought my Darblet that they no longer were a BenQ dealer, but I cant remember for sure.

We are Benq dealer, just not carrying the W7000. The specials are for:

Video processors
Video presence processor
Anamorphic lens
Speakers
Avr's
Projectors
Reply
Reply
post #25 of 25
So, will there be Cyber Monday deals??? ( I missed this thread... frown.gif )
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home