Got my Parts-Express goodies. Nice looking sub with an aluminum cone. They're always nice looking when they're ours, aren't they?
I initially assembled and clamped more than what's pictured. I quickly realized that I was running out of clamps quick (can never have enough of those... trained my yard-sale hunting wifey to buy clamps whenever she spots them, and she does
) I dis-assembled what I put together and decided to do it right, I knew I would regret it if I rushed through it. Gonna take longer, but I think it will be worth the extra wait.
Even after heeding Gorilla83's warning about PL I still managed to get this stuff ALL OVER EVERYTHING. I started out using a putty knife, but quickly switched over to using my finger to spread the substance. Luckily the nitrile gloves I had partially mitigated the mess. It wasn't fun... heh, I much prefer wood glue... But experience is golden, I will be more efficient in future build(s)
Also spot LTD02's cutout list, which saved my skin (literally had to make only 2 cuts from what I already had from yesterday's mistake. You've been invaluable, thanks buddy.