Problems with New Official Firmware (BDP10X-67-1204) on 105
1. Suddently, 105 stopped playing music which is stored on an attached USB hard/SSD drive. Then, 105 became unresponsive to PLAY button on Medial Control running (current version) on an iPad mini.
2. Subsquently, it displayed OFF on 105 panel for 'unlimited' time upon pressing OFF button on the Media Control (iPad mini).
3. It required me to press POWER button on 105 to complete the power down.
The above problems is persistent, and I decided to report these problems on this forum, after the 2 consequentive failures.
- I previously used the same version of Media Control on the same (and other) iPad and 105 with most recent public beta, without any problem.
- I have been using this 105 since Jan/13 without any problem prior to these failures.
Anyone else having the same problem?
I have a question for you....How are you able to use the MediaControl HD app with your usb drive? Don't your tracks play out of sequence? That issue has never been resolved yet by Oppo.
Edited by DanF8500 - 12/7/13 at 11:50am