NEW firmwareInstall X3D_Series_V2BETA_15March2013
Install using the Emergency Procedure
http://www.mede8er.org/beta/Firmwares_Beta/MED1000X3D/2013/X3D_Series_V2BETA_15March2013.zipChangelog V2.0.0 - 15March 2013
1. Fixed - Watched Indicator in List and Preview View
2. New Functionality Mede8er JukeBox Plus
JukeBox Plus is new functionality within the X3D Firmware that will allow you to Aggregate your Movie JukeBoxes across different sources such as internal Hard Drive, USB Drives and Network shares both Samba and NFS. There is no limitation to the amount of Movie JukeBox's that can be added to JukeBox Plus and just remember that the source shares must have the required Mede8er folder structure with the correct images and xml files. JukeBox Plus is actually a dummy JukeBox and can be deleted at any stage without any effect on your source files.
JukeBox Plus Instructions
1. Make a folder on any source and name it what you like. (Note: The source needs to be write enabled)
2. We have added a facility in the GUI to add a folder so you do not require a PC to do this - Navigate to a Drive or Network Share in the Mede8er Media Library and press the 'Edit' button on the remote and you will see a new function names 'New Folder' - Use this this make your JukeBox Plus folder
3. Navigate to the new folder you just made ie JukeBox Plus or whatever you called it and press the 'Menu' button and select 'Add to Favourites'
4. Go to Favourites and you will see the new JukeBox Plus folder you have just made - Press the Menu Button and select option 'Aggregate Jukebox'
5. The folder will now be assigned as the Aggregated JukeBox and a new thumbnail will be displayed.
6. Now you are ready to add Mede8er structure shares to the JukeBox Plus folder
7. In the Media Library - Navigate to the folder you want to add and focus on it then press the 'Menu' button and select option 'Add to JukeBox' and the X3D will add this folder and Auto Rescan the JukeBox Plus folder. Repeat this process to add all the different folders you require to add to the Jukebox Plus.
8. A Favourite can also be added to JukeBox Plus - Press the 'Menu' button and select option ' Add to Jukebox'
9. Remember to turn on 'JukeBox View' in Setup Menu
10. Launch the JukeBox Plus icon and all your movies across the different drives and Network shares will be displayed in one consolidated Movie JukeBox.
11. If content changes on a drive or share then you need to re add the folder to the JukeBox Plus ie Point7 and the new content will be added.
12. On large collections the first scan can take some time ie +- 3.5min for 500 movies on NFS. Rescanning when adding content will be a quick as only the new content needs to be added.