or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming › Mede8er MED600X3D new 3D version to 2013
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mede8er MED600X3D new 3D version to 2013 - Page 4

post #91 of 840
Thread Starter 
Bu
Quote:
Originally Posted by etrin View Post

couple of questions is anyone using this with the wifi?
Could not think of a reason to get it but wanted to ask.
I know dbone was saying keep my 3d on a seperate drive were you using usb for that?
Just didn't know if usb 2.0 fast enough for 3D playback ?
I have had some issues with playback over network with iso and full rips, but mkv work well. PS that is normal bd I don't have any 3d stuff yet
Canton do they have that software for android devices
aren't there 2 us dealers for this?

For android theres a few apps, check their Forum, @jer1956 And @massbommel are android geeks
Bubbeupnp server for android it allows to play music with tv off from android tablet or phone, using DMR renderer in x2 And x3 devices.
Edited by canton160 - 12/13/12 at 6:42am
post #92 of 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post

The Dunes and Mede8ers I would say are my go to players. The only 2 areas that I really want to see Mede8er support which I think would then take them to the next level would be a fully unified jukebox, whether developed internally or via a 3rd party/community app (Proper TV Show support, One jukebox for multiple shares, etc...) and forced subtitle support (I believe this is a combination of a Realtek SDK issue along with BD Lite)

Thanks for your answer, much appreciated!
post #93 of 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicguy View Post

If you are a junkie, what does that make me?
Currently in my house...dune duo, dune b1, dune base, pch c200, pch a210, pch a200. Netgear 550, WD live, roku xs, crystal acoustics media matchbox, two oppo players with iso capability, oh, and your mede8er 1000...
:-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post

Right now I have the following in my house:
Dune BD Prime
Dune Smart D1
Dune TV 301
PCH A200
PCH A400
PCH A300 (just gave away to my dad)
Popbox v8
Mede8er 500X2
Mede8er X3D
Xtreamer Prodigy 3D
Roku
3 Sonos zones

Man both of you have alot of media players. I know this may not be the thread to ask, but since I picked up the 600X for my main game room, I'll need another device for the living room, but that doesn't have to have 3D capabilities, it would be nice though. I can just play 3D's using the Panasonic hooked up there. Audio is so much more better in the game room. But before stumbling across PCH and Mede8er, I was looking into picking up the Roku 2 XS so that I could stream 2D blurays with full hd audio and video and saw that people were doing this with Plex, but that some had issues getting full hd audio. What have your experience been with 2D streaming with full hd with all of the other devices. Oh yeah, I know that alot of people are waiting for a jailbreak on the Apple TV 3 as well, so that would be nice to pickup if it could do the job with XBMC.

But now that I think about it, shoot...a 600X is only around $90 more than a new Roku or AppleTV and probably does things alot better. Don't care too much for netflix, etc. because my other devices already have that capability. Would be nice to have the Blockbuster app though since I have a subscription with them and Amazon Video.

Thanks,
post #94 of 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikkoman View Post

Man both of you have alot of media players. I know this may not be the thread to ask, but since I picked up the 600X for my main game room, I'll need another device for the living room, but that doesn't have to have 3D capabilities, it would be nice though. I can just play 3D's using the Panasonic hooked up there. Audio is so much more better in the game room. But before stumbling across PCH and Mede8er, I was looking into picking up the Roku 2 XS so that I could stream 2D blurays with full hd audio and video and saw that people were doing this with Plex, but that some had issues getting full hd audio. What have your experience been with 2D streaming with full hd with all of the other devices. Oh yeah, I know that alot of people are waiting for a jailbreak on the Apple TV 3 as well, so that would be nice to pickup if it could do the job with XBMC.
But now that I think about it, shoot...a 600X is only around $90 more than a new Roku or AppleTV and probably does things alot better. Don't care too much for netflix, etc. because my other devices already have that capability. Would be nice to have the Blockbuster app though since I have a subscription with them and Amazon Video.
Thanks,

Via Plex and The Roku though I believe you are actually transcoding the file (so it means you will put stress on your server, you are not getting lossless playback, etc..). If video playback (in particular HD content, BR rips, etc...) is your main concern stick with Mede8er or other similar type media players. Also, if you don;t need 3D you can get the 450X2 instead of the 600X3D (not sure the price difference but I would expect it to be slightly less)
post #95 of 840
Surprisingly, my MED600X3D just arrived. Will be interesting to play around with as I've been running a HTPC for years now (with XBMC) and am hoping this little thing can replace it.

First thing I need to do is get my URC Remote programmed since all of my equipment is behind a wall. Does anyone know if there is a CCF file out there for the Mede8er remote, or am I gonna have to "learn" each one of the buttons?
post #96 of 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post

Via Plex and The Roku though I believe you are actually transcoding the file (so it means you will put stress on your server, you are not getting lossless playback, etc..). If video playback (in particular HD content, BR rips, etc...) is your main concern stick with Mede8er or other similar type media players. Also, if you don;t need 3D you can get the 450X2 instead of the 600X3D (not sure the price difference but I would expect it to be slightly less)

Plex transcodes, does a decent job too. I use it with a Roku over wireless.
post #97 of 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by robnix View Post

Plex transcodes, does a decent job too. I use it with a Roku over wireless.

Yeah, just worth pointing out since you lose the lossless quality and it is CPU Intensive. I usually use Plex or Remote Potato when streaming to my tablet
post #98 of 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post

Via Plex and The Roku though I believe you are actually transcoding the file (so it means you will put stress on your server, you are not getting lossless playback, etc..). If video playback (in particular HD content, BR rips, etc...) is your main concern stick with Mede8er or other similar type media players. Also, if you don;t need 3D you can get the 450X2 instead of the 600X3D (not sure the price difference but I would expect it to be slightly less)

Yeah, I'm thinking since I always want full hd video and audio, it's best to just stick to the mede8er at this point. Since Plex transcodes the file and it's CPU intensive, not sure if I want that on my rig since it's an older PC converted to an HTPC and I'm using it to record my tv shows via WMC. Don't want my shows to come out all choppy. I've noticed that when I record 3 shows or record 2 and watch one, but the choppy-ness is probably just the CPU being bogged down while watching playback, locally.

So I guess it's best to only create 1 format of a movie and then have a device or a program transcode it to the format you need to be pushed out onto the device you're watching it from? Instead of creating multiple copies of the same movie but in different formats. Well, of course..DUH on my part.

When I originally started this whole HTPC thingy, I was testing videos .mkvs with full hd audio to see if I could stream to my 360 and found out I could not. Not cool, but did find out that if I rip .mkv with Dolby Pro Logic II it would work, but who wants that right. We want DTS HD MA / True HD smile.gif Oh yeah, I needed another 360 anyways as an extender for WMC.
post #99 of 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikkoman View Post

Yeah, I'm thinking since I always want full hd video and audio, it's best to just stick to the mede8er at this point. Since Plex transcodes the file and it's CPU intensive, not sure if I want that on my rig since it's an older PC converted to an HTPC and I'm using it to record my tv shows via WMC. Don't want my shows to come out all choppy. I've noticed that when I record 3 shows or record 2 and watch one, but the choppy-ness is probably just the CPU being bogged down while watching playback, locally.
So I guess it's best to only create 1 format of a movie and then have a device or a program transcode it to the format you need to be pushed out onto the device you're watching it from? Instead of creating multiple copies of the same movie but in different formats. Well, of course..DUH on my part.
When I originally started this whole HTPC thingy, I was testing videos .mkvs with full hd audio to see if I could stream to my 360 and found out I could not. Not cool, but did find out that if I rip .mkv with Dolby Pro Logic II it would work, but who wants that right. We want DTS HD MA / True HD smile.gif Oh yeah, I needed another 360 anyways as an extender for WMC.

I typically just use Handbrake to make mobile copies periodically if I think I will need. At times I may just go ahead and make a mobile copy when I actually rip the movie. For me, the biggest purpose of my server is to stream my movies/tv shows, so I prefer not to also stress it out with CPU intensive processes which could be happening simultaneously as I stream a movie (my server is a quad core). I actually do all my tv show recording/commercial cutting/etc... on my desktop PC (b/c my desktop is W7 and my server is WHS)

Also, the issue you have to watch out for with transcoding/streaming wireless is getting smooth playback. There are so many variables that could affect how well it works (by making a mobile copy I can stream without the need to transcode since most likely the player/tablet on the other end supports that format). Plus, transcoding software doesn't always work that great with folder rips / ISOs
post #100 of 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikkoman View Post

Man both of you have alot of media players. I know this may not be the thread to ask, but since I picked up the 600X for my main game room, I'll need another device for the living room, but that doesn't have to have 3D capabilities, it would be nice though. I can just play 3D's using the Panasonic hooked up there. Audio is so much more better in the game room. But before stumbling across PCH and Mede8er, I was looking into picking up the Roku 2 XS so that I could stream 2D blurays with full hd audio and video and saw that people were doing this with Plex, but that some had issues getting full hd audio. What have your experience been with 2D streaming with full hd with all of the other devices. Oh yeah, I know that alot of people are waiting for a jailbreak on the Apple TV 3 as well, so that would be nice to pickup if it could do the job with XBMC.
But now that I think about it, shoot...a 600X is only around $90 more than a new Roku or AppleTV and probably does things alot better. Don't care too much for netflix, etc. because my other devices already have that capability. Would be nice to have the Blockbuster app though since I have a subscription with them and Amazon Video.
Thanks,

You can get the neotv 550 for $90 shipped from amazon right now. It is great player for 2d iso/bdmv streaming over the network.
post #101 of 840
Started playing with my MED600X3D tonight and my reaction is mixed.

First off, I tried about 6-7 Bluray 3D ISO's using NFS (unRAID) and all but one worked flawlessly. There was one - IMAX The Ultimate Wave Tahiti that was basically unwatchable. Not sure what the issue is with that one. I know it played fine in my HTPC. The ones that did play were great though, noticeably smoother than my HTPC which would stutter sometimes on camera pans.

One thing that is really annoying, and I'm not sure if it's something with the Mede8er remote or my remote (URC MX-810), but I learned all of the buttons to my MX-810, but the buttons are so sensitive that unless I'm super super gentle, it does the command twice. I'm talking you have to place the remote down and quickly tap the button just to get it to only issue the command once. And even then it's about a 50/50 proposition. Any ideas on how I can fix that? I've never had this problem with any other learned remote before (out of probably like 25). I did try adding a delay to the button and that didn't help. This is a potential major issue because all of my equipment is behind the wall and I need the RF.

How does the Mede8er decide which audio track to play by default? In every video file I tried, it played the secondary audio by default. In some cases it was the director commentary, or the 2.0 track. What's up with that? Is there a way to force it to play a certain audio track?

Speaking of audio, there is one thing I completely forgot to consider. I have several Blurays that when I ripped them, I ripped the HD audio to FLAC because my pre/pro (Anthem AVM30) doesn't have HD Audio capability, so I had my HTPC audio going through analog. So I'm guessing there will be no way for me to play the FLAC audio unprocessed with the Mede8er? I was able to at least get the FLAC track to play by changing the source setting on my Pre/Pro from analog, but I'm thinking it was just 2 channel stereo getting the Pro Logic II treatment, but I'm not sure.

I haven't had a chance to mess with the Jukebox yet, but I'm hoping that will make me feel better about the device. I think part of the problem is I've been so spoiled by XBMC over the years.

I really need to figure out this remote problem, and the default audio problem though, or this thing might not be a keeper.
post #102 of 840
When learning the buttons from the original remote, try the following and see what works for you:
1. A QUICK press on the origInal remote or
2. A overly long press on the original remote.
I have had good luck with #1 on a UFC mx-450...
post #103 of 840
Thread Starter 
@scoho

Movies playing the first or second audio track you just change to The correct one in remote, is not that difficult, also make sure you had BD OFF in F3

It would be Nice to have a feature to memorize it, but i remind that theres no Java licensed or cinavia on this players.

In my Option returning a player because some movies, start with DD insteed of dts-HD is a non issue to me, never bother me because i check the onkyo display.

I have german origin movies And english And some freench, 99% of Them start to play in dts-HD or true-HD with correct audio track, only the promocional BD non-comercial start the movie in german audio or something.

Theres also a playlist Option to choose the correct playlist video.

The imax Taiti if is same has mine in 3D (girls with nice tits surfing) mine has no problems.

To send untouch flac audio, you need to use optical, the med1000x3d has coaxial also.

And if you was sending the flac audio throught analog with htpc it was not untouched,you used the htpc Dac , with mede600x3d use optical.(digital) .

There a Infrared Option adapter in med1000x3d.
Edited by canton160 - 12/14/12 at 3:32am
post #104 of 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoHo View Post

How does the Mede8er decide which audio track to play by default? In every video file I tried, it played the secondary audio by default. In some cases it was the director commentary, or the 2.0 track. What's up with that? Is there a way to force it to play a certain audio track?
Speaking of audio, there is one thing I completely forgot to consider. I have several Blurays that when I ripped them, I ripped the HD audio to FLAC because my pre/pro (Anthem AVM30) doesn't have HD Audio capability, so I had my HTPC audio going through analog. So I'm guessing there will be no way for me to play the FLAC audio unprocessed with the Mede8er? I was able to at least get the FLAC track to play by changing the source setting on my Pre/Pro from analog, but I'm thinking it was just 2 channel stereo getting the Pro Logic II treatment, but I'm not sure.
I haven't had a chance to mess with the Jukebox yet, but I'm hoping that will make me feel better about the device. I think part of the problem is I've been so spoiled by XBMC over the years.
I really need to figure out this remote problem, and the default audio problem though, or this thing might not be a keeper.

Usually the main audio track has a default flag which the player should then read and default to. I haven't come across this issue of the wrong audio track playing, have you altered any of your rips?

As far as FLAC, I thought the Mede8er would just pass thru as PCM (so untouched)?
post #105 of 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicguy View Post

When learning the buttons from the original remote, try the following and see what works for you:
1. A QUICK press on the origInal remote or
2. A overly long press on the original remote.
I have had good luck with #1 on a UFC mx-450...
Thanks, I will try option 1. Option 2 is basically what I did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by canton160 View Post

@scoho
Movies playing the first or second audio track you just change to The correct one in remote, is not that difficult, also make sure you had BD OFF in F3
It would be Nice to have a feature to memorize it, but i remind that theres no Java licensed or cinavia on this players.
In my Option returning a player because some movies, start with DD insteed of dts-HD is a non issue to me, never bother me because i check the onkyo display.
It's not difficult for you or I to change, but what about my 9 year old daughter or tech-challenged wife?
Quote:
Originally Posted by canton160 View Post

To send untouch flac audio, you need to use optical, the med1000x3d has coaxial also.
And if you was sending the flac audio throught analog with htpc it was not untouched,you used the htpc Dac , with mede600x3d use optical.(digital) .
So what should I set the SPDIF Output to? And does it matter what I set 'Force Decode AAC/MP3' to? And what should I set the DSP to on my Pre/Pro? (Stereo, Pro Logic II, etc)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post

Usually the main audio track has a default flag which the player should then read and default to. I haven't come across this issue of the wrong audio track playing, have you altered any of your rips?
As far as FLAC, I thought the Mede8er would just pass thru as PCM (so untouched)?
It's possible some of the rips are altered in some way since I rip all of my Blurays to MKV, movie only, but I typically don't touch the audio (other than the few I converted to FLAC). What's odd is I noticed a couple where when I hit 'Audio' it had actually defaulted to the #2 track. I would think it would default to #1.
post #106 of 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoHo View Post


It's possible some of the rips are altered in some way since I rip all of my Blurays to MKV, movie only, but I typically don't touch the audio (other than the few I converted to FLAC). What's odd is I noticed a couple where when I hit 'Audio' it had actually defaulted to the #2 track. I would think it would default to #1.

You can simply drop the affected mkvs into mkvmerge and manually set the default and forced flag for the main audio track (it would also show if by accident a different audio track has this flag)
post #107 of 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post

You can simply drop the affected mkvs into mkvmerge and manually set the default and forced flag for the main audio track (it would also show if by accident a different audio track has this flag)

Yikes...that would be a lot of files to go through.

Interestingly, I just pulled up one of the files I tried last night - it's a Bluray rip of '3:10 To Yuma'. Ripped to MKV, uncompressed, and I converted the HD Audio to FLAC, and pulled in the director commentary. Neither of the audio tracks have the forced flag set, but the FLAC track is clearly track #1, and has the default flag set. The director commentary has no flag set. But yet when I played the file in the MED600X3D, it defaulted to the director's commentary. Even when I pulled up the audio menu, the director's commentary was the second track listed. Maybe I'm missing something but that seems like a bug to me.
post #108 of 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoHo View Post

Yikes...that would be a lot of files to go through.
Interestingly, I just pulled up one of the files I tried last night - it's a Bluray rip of '3:10 To Yuma'. Ripped to MKV, uncompressed, and I converted the HD Audio to FLAC, and pulled in the director commentary. Neither of the audio tracks have the forced flag set, but the FLAC track is clearly track #1, and has the default flag set. The director commentary has no flag set. But yet when I played the file in the MED600X3D, it defaulted to the director's commentary. Even when I pulled up the audio menu, the director's commentary was the second track listed. Maybe I'm missing something but that seems like a bug to me.

Hmmm ... could be a bug specifically with FLAC files (maybe that is why I haven't seen this since I don't use FLAC)
post #109 of 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post

Hmmm ... could be a bug specifically with FLAC files (maybe that is why I haven't seen this since I don't use FLAC)

Yeah, I was thinking that too. I will have to try one that doesn't have FLAC.
post #110 of 840
Thread Starter 
@scoho
Im my opinion is not a good idea to use the x3 for music + Anthem AVM 30 A/V Preamplifier, just a matter of personnel taste.

I like music, but i prefer a proper/built streamer like Cambridge streamer audio 6, ds linn, cyrus to feed my amplifier.

The Dac/ analogue from x3 is cheap, the optical /coaxial has jitter, i would think twice before plug it to a 2500$ pre/pro for music .

For video yes its a rock star, im sure for music is enough for 90% of the people that will use it that way.
i dont pay a bunch of money for a B&w speakers to lose detail in music, thats why i split Home cinema from stereo.
If you going to use optical for x3 test a good external Dac in beetween Anthem AVM 30 .
Use the settings you prefer, for me music is to use with 2 channels only (pure audio)



Regarding the audio tracks my wife is also non- tech person, and has being a long way to learn, my boy( 2 years old) already rules using the Ipad, im impressed with kids at this age, music pictures, app for kids, quick learner, 2years old for god sake. He learns fast in Ipad rather the tv remote, 2 more years And is teaching my wife :-)


My movies is coming and a app comes with it, im sure your 9 years old daughter will be fine.
At present cant think of better player, i would wait to see what the new sdk bring us.
Regards.
Edited by canton160 - 12/14/12 at 7:43am
post #111 of 840
canton160, don't really plan on using it much for music (not sure where you got that impression?) The FLAC audio I have is for movies - since the Anthem doesn't do TrueHD/DTSHD, I converted many of my Bluray movie audio tracks to FLAC so that I could benefit from the HD sound through my HTPC. So I'm just wondering if I'm getting that benefit with the MED600X3D through optical.
post #112 of 840
ScoHo

I will try to explain how X3D deals with embedded audio

Its a bit complex and maybe we need to add a Setup option for point 2 as it seems to take preference over the other settings

1) We do respect the default audio flag for MKV
2) We auto select the audio in preference of quality in BD and MKV ie In order HD AUDIO --> Core Dolby DTS --> PCM etc and this seems to override some of the other options
3) Match the Audio Track to the GUI Language ( This is a Setup Option) This will work on BD and on MKV if the Language info it set on the audio track

So as you can see it a little complex and I am sure that we have not taken care of every situation.

Mede8er1
post #113 of 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by mede8er1 View Post

ScoHo
I will try to explain how X3D deals with embedded audio
Its a bit complex and maybe we need to add a Setup option for point 2 as it seems to take preference over the other settings
1) We do respect the default audio flag for MKV
2) We auto select the audio in preference of quality in BD and MKV ie In order HD AUDIO --> Core Dolby DTS --> PCM etc and this seems to override some of the other options
3) Match the Audio Track to the GUI Language ( This is a Setup Option) This will work on BD and on MKV if the Language info it set on the audio track
So as you can see it a little complex and I am sure that we have not taken care of every situation.
Mede8er1

Thanks. So I guess the fact that the track was FLAC is why it played the director commentary over it? I think a setup option would be great!
post #114 of 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoHo View Post

Started playing with my MED600X3D tonight and my reaction is mixed.
First off, I tried about 6-7 Bluray 3D ISO's using NFS (unRAID) and all but one worked flawlessly. There was one - IMAX The Ultimate Wave Tahiti that was basically unwatchable. Not sure what the issue is with that one. I know it played fine in my HTPC. The ones that did play were great though, noticeably smoother than my HTPC which would stutter sometimes on camera pans.
One thing that is really annoying, and I'm not sure if it's something with the Mede8er remote or my remote (URC MX-810), but I learned all of the buttons to my MX-810, but the buttons are so sensitive that unless I'm super super gentle, it does the command twice. I'm talking you have to place the remote down and quickly tap the button just to get it to only issue the command once. And even then it's about a 50/50 proposition. Any ideas on how I can fix that? I've never had this problem with any other learned remote before (out of probably like 25). I did try adding a delay to the button and that didn't help. This is a potential major issue because all of my equipment is behind the wall and I need the RF.
How does the Mede8er decide which audio track to play by default? In every video file I tried, it played the secondary audio by default. In some cases it was the director commentary, or the 2.0 track. What's up with that? Is there a way to force it to play a certain audio track?
Speaking of audio, there is one thing I completely forgot to consider. I have several Blurays that when I ripped them, I ripped the HD audio to FLAC because my pre/pro (Anthem AVM30) doesn't have HD Audio capability, so I had my HTPC audio going through analog. So I'm guessing there will be no way for me to play the FLAC audio unprocessed with the Mede8er? I was able to at least get the FLAC track to play by changing the source setting on my Pre/Pro from analog, but I'm thinking it was just 2 channel stereo getting the Pro Logic II treatment, but I'm not sure.
I haven't had a chance to mess with the Jukebox yet, but I'm hoping that will make me feel better about the device. I think part of the problem is I've been so spoiled by XBMC over the years.
I really need to figure out this remote problem, and the default audio problem though, or this thing might not be a keeper.

I'm not having an all the issues listed above but I do have the issue with the remote. It appears button presses are registered multiple times. This happens even with the supplied remote and happens with the 10003XD/6003XD. Not a big issue but hopefully something that can be corrected. The player itself is awesome.
post #115 of 840
Ditto the problem with the remote. I have a 500X2. Irritating. I think they should look at replacements for current owners.
post #116 of 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytobehere200 View Post

Ditto the problem with the remote. I have a 500X2. Irritating. I think they should look at replacements for current owners.

I actually noted this in my reviews, happens on both the X3D and 500X2
post #117 of 840
Received a 600X3d yesterday, I have had the 450x2 for a while now. Ripped Madagascar 3 3d to ISO using anydvd. When I try to to play I get a blue screen that states I need a compatible display device or bluray player with updated firmware to play it. Any ideas? This was the first movie I tried since I don't have my 3d movies ripped to the NAS.
post #118 of 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVS View Post

Received a 600X3d yesterday, I have had the 450x2 for a while now. Ripped Madagascar 3 3d to ISO using anydvd. When I try to to play I get a blue screen that states I need a compatible display device or bluray player with updated firmware to play it. Any ideas? This was the first movie I tried since I don't have my 3d movies ripped to the NAS.

I forget where exactly, but in the settings shut off BR menus (I think that is the option). Once I did this it played fine
post #119 of 840
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post

I forget where exactly, but in the settings shut off BR menus (I think that is the option). Once I did this it played fine

Its F3 menu BD OFF
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVS View Post

Received a 600X3d yesterday, I have had the 450x2 for a while now. Ripped Madagascar 3 3d to ISO using anydvd. When I try to to play I get a blue screen that states I need a compatible display device or bluray player with updated firmware to play it. Any ideas? This was the first movie I tried since I don't have my 3d movies ripped to the NAS.

Do you have a 3D TV ?
post #120 of 840
Thanks Damian and Canton I will give it a try... yes, I have 3d projector. What are the advantages if any of ripping a 3d iso versus using SBS or TB when ripping with MKV?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming › Mede8er MED600X3D new 3D version to 2013