or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Audio › DIY Speakers and Subs › Behringer EP4000 Price Change
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Behringer EP4000 Price Change - Page 2

post #31 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass addict View Post

Exactly. I paid more shipping on the fan upgrade I just ordered for it. cool.gif


lol, i didn't realize shipping was that cheap, i had mine set to the store thats a few miles from where i work

what fan are you going with, i haven't put much thought into it as im gonna wait to see how bad it is before i start messing with it
post #32 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibuna View Post

lol, i didn't realize shipping was that cheap, i had mine set to the store thats a few miles from where i work
what fan are you going with, i haven't put much thought into it as im gonna wait to see how bad it is before i start messing with it

http://search.digikey.com/us/en/products/3110SB-05W-B20-E00/P14751-ND/2615564

Until I get around to running another dedicated circuit to my component rack it's going to be behind my screen wall. I've heard enough complaints about it I'm just going to jump on it and get it done.
post #33 of 46
Is this fan upgrade works also on inukes 3000? If so then where can i get the fan and which model/ type of fan? Thanks.
post #34 of 46
I'm getting off topic here, sort of, but... is that fan a direct drop-in? Swap out the fan, rewire, bolt it in?
post #35 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_c View Post

I'm getting off topic here, sort of, but... is that fan a direct drop-in? Swap out the fan, rewire, bolt it in?

You will need to splice into the wiring unless you find another connector from another fan that you can wire it to. Splicing isn't a big deal other than voiding the warranty which I'm sure most won't want to do. Other than that it's the same size fan; so it should, more or less, drop right in.
post #36 of 46
Thread Starter 
Amazon appears to have EP4000 for $275.00 as well right now
post #37 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by gw742296 View Post

Amazon appears to have EP4000 for $275.00 as well right now

LOL, why not. And free shipping to boot. rolleyes.gif
post #38 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass addict View Post

LOL, why not. And free shipping to boot. rolleyes.gif
And no sales tax.
post #39 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stereodude View Post

And no sales tax.

What's that. tongue.gif
post #40 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass addict View Post

What's that. tongue.gif
Something people in Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, & Oregon don't know about.
post #41 of 46
Here, we pay it.

Our AG went to bat for the bricks and mortars in our area, .... the AG was successful, thus we pay.
post #42 of 46
Because clearly having Amazon charge sales tax is going to save the B&M stores. rolleyes.gif
post #43 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stereodude View Post

Because clearly having Amazon charge sales tax is going to save the B&M stores. rolleyes.gif

Agreed. State governments, just want more tax revenue, it has nothing to do with saving B&M stores, and clearly B&M stores that don't have a clue will fail. Look at Apple. They have greatly expanded their B&M stores over the past five years and somehow with charging sales tax...

Every time I have to return something to Best Buy I get remineded why I should not buy anything there and just stick with Amazon.
post #44 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stereodude View Post

Because clearly having Amazon charge sales tax is going to save the B&M stores. rolleyes.gif

Actually it is the law in most (all?) states that the buyer is supposed to remit the applicable sales tax to the state if the seller does not. Of course most consumers forget to do this.

By the way, your local B&M taxes pay for the the cops to look for the look for the guy that stole the Amazon package from your front door. What? The local cops didn't seem to care when you called about your missing package? I wonder why...
post #45 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobeer4don View Post

Actually it is the law in most (all?) states that the buyer is supposed to remit the applicable sales tax to the state if the seller does not. Of course most consumers forget to do this.
By the way, your local B&M taxes pay for the the cops to look for the look for the guy that stole the Amazon package from your front door. What? The local cops didn't seem to care when you called about your missing package? I wonder why...

I just heard that on the news a few months ago... Believe it or not, I never even knew. As far as I can tell, no one ever pays it on their own. I know I don't.
post #46 of 46
Thread Starter 
Merry Christmas,

Amazon has the EP4000 for $267.62 and 2 day free shipping if you are a Prime customer
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: DIY Speakers and Subs
AVS › AVS Forum › Audio › DIY Speakers and Subs › Behringer EP4000 Price Change