or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Blu-ray & HD DVD › Official AVS Blu-ray Disc Reviews › Ralph Potts on Twit.tv show with Scott Wilkinson - Get the Inside Scoop on our official AVS Blu-ray Reviewer
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ralph Potts on Twit.tv show with Scott Wilkinson - Get the Inside Scoop on our official AVS...

post #1 of 38
Thread Starter 


Our very own Ralph Potts was just on Twit.tv and Home Theater Geeks with your host Scott Wilkinson.

You can watch or listen to the the hour long show where you will learn about Blu-ray movie formats and also more importantly, about Ralph Potts and how he approaches the reviews he does here on AVS.

It's been a pleasure to have Ralph involved here for many years with us on AVS.

So without further chit chat from me, here is the link to the show...

Home Theater Geeks interview with Ralph Potts

But again...Ralph...It is great having you here.

Special Regards,
post #2 of 38
Hello Scott & Ralph,
I am really looking forward to listening to that podcast........ I am a big fan of Scott and I really enjoy Ralph Potts' reviews here on AVS Forum.

Paul
post #3 of 38
Greetings,

Thanks so much David. It was a pleasure doing the show with Scott who is a not only a gentlemen but a terrific resource. I hope I did AVS proud.. smile.gif


Regards,
post #4 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Potts View Post

Greetings,
Thanks so much David. It was a pleasure doing the show with Scott who is a not only a gentlemen but a terrific resource. I hope I did AVS proud.. smile.gif
Regards,

Ralph, you handsome devil! wink.gif
post #5 of 38
Great job Ralph!
post #6 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Weber View Post

Ralph, you handsome devil! wink.gif

Get a room biggrin.gif
post #7 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Vaughn View Post

Great job Ralph!

Greetings,

Thanks Dave! Judging by your two appearances on the show I had a tough act to follow... wink.gif


Regards,
post #8 of 38
Ralph & Scott, looking forward to this episode.

Ed
post #9 of 38
Great presentation Ralph, how can I get your autograph? You introduced HT enthusiasts to the best AV site on the web!!..smile.gif
post #10 of 38
Great job Ralph on Home Theater Geeks I really enjoyed your insights on Blu-Ray on the episode. Scott does a amazing job with Home Theater Geeks and I enjoy each new episode every time it is on.
Edited by kenkraly2004 - 12/18/12 at 8:01pm
post #11 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxman48 View Post

Great presentation Ralph, how can I get your autograph? You introduced HT enthusiasts to the best AV site on the web!!..smile.gif

Greetings,

Thanks Matt! It is great to hear from you and I am glad you enjoyed the show. Merry Christmas! smile.gif


Regards,
post #12 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenkraly2004 View Post

Great job Ralph on Home Theater Geeks I really enjoyed your insights on Blu-Ray on the episode. Scott does a amazing job with Home Theater Geeks and I enjoy each new episode every time it is on.

Greetings,

Thanks Ken and I agree about Scott and the show. smile.gif

BTW - I have made an addition to my picks for 2012 Blu-ray releases. wink.gif


Regards,
post #13 of 38
Awesome interview. Learned a lot by watching this. Keep up the good work for the community Ralph.
post #14 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smigro View Post

Awesome interview. Learned a lot by watching this. Keep up the good work for the community Ralph.

Greetings,

Thanks much Smigro. smile.gif

Regards,
post #15 of 38

Glad to see Ralph on video. :D

You two were great!. I couldn't believe  how much work reviewers put into reviewing movies wow.  But i did enjoy the interview. 

post #16 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDigitalGuy05 View Post

Glad to see Ralph on video. biggrin.gif
You two were great!. I couldn't believe  how much work reviewers put into reviewing movies wow.  But i did enjoy the interview. 

Greetings,

Glad to hear you enjoyed the show DDGuy05. Thanks for watching and chiming in. smile.gif

Regards,
post #17 of 38
Great job on the video guys!! I like the content and flow!! and although some answers I knew lol! it is always good to hear them again.
post #18 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkingincharge View Post

Great job on the video guys!! I like the content and flow!! and although some answers I knew lol! it is always good to hear them again.

Greetings,

Thanks for watching wkingincharge! smile.gif


Regards,
post #19 of 38
Just watched your program with Scott Wilkinson. You did so well; you articulated your competence and passion for what you do for us AVS forum members. I just wanted to say thank you for your continued excellence in reviewing Blu-ray movies.
post #20 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by snpanago View Post

Just watched your program with Scott Wilkinson. You did so well; you articulated your competence and passion for what you do for us AVS forum members. I just wanted to say thank you for your continued excellence in reviewing Blu-ray movies.

Greetings,

Thank you so much snpanago. Your comments are greatly appreciated.. smile.gif


Regards,
post #21 of 38
In his little picture at the end of the reviews, Ralph looks like an older guy that likes to chill and talk about movies. In the podcast picture, he looks like a dude who will beat your ass for doing something stupid, like letting snakes loose on a plane.

I like this new bad ass Mr. Potts.
post #22 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanc View Post

In his little picture at the end of the reviews, Ralph looks like an older guy that likes to chill and talk about movies. In the podcast picture, he looks like a dude who will beat your ass for doing something stupid, like letting snakes loose on a plane.
I like this new bad ass Mr. Potts.

Greetings,

biggrin.gif

Actually jonathanc, it's a little of both. wink.gif


Regards,
post #23 of 38
Awesome podcast!!!
post #24 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kascnef82 View Post

Awesome podcast!!!

Greetings,

Thanks! smile.gif


Regards,
post #25 of 38
Thanks for all your work, Ralph.
post #26 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritvs View Post

Thanks for all your work, Ralph.

Greetings,

You're very welcome Spiritvs. smile.gif


Regards,
post #27 of 38
Good job King P ... what else can we expect ? Hope you do more in the future . smile.gif
post #28 of 38
Great job, Ralph! I really enjoyed watching the interview in its entirety. I like the Homeland pick as one of your favorites as it is one of my favorites of the year too.
post #29 of 38
Greetings,

Thanks EagleFan67 and Matt! It seemed like it went by very quickly and we only skimmed the surface of discussion. Scott says the plan is to have me back on this coming year so we'll see.smile.gif


Regards,
post #30 of 38
Hi Ralph:

Good show. Nice setup at your house too. Just a quick note about the Spears and Munsil cal disc - it's out of print. Emailed Stacey Spears and she told me that they are working on a new version to be released early 2013. It will also have a calibration routine for 3D. Keep up the great work Ralph. Thanks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Blu-ray & HD DVD › Official AVS Blu-ray Disc Reviews › Ralph Potts on Twit.tv show with Scott Wilkinson - Get the Inside Scoop on our official AVS Blu-ray Reviewer