or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › This is the End - Rogen, Franco, Hill, Mcbride, etc.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

This is the End - Rogen, Franco, Hill, Mcbride, etc.

post #1 of 82
Thread Starter 
Wasn't sure if this is real or not...

red band
post #2 of 82
Soon to be banned here as well.... wink.gif
post #3 of 82
That looks awesome. smile.gif
post #4 of 82
That was epically hilarious! Can't wait.
post #5 of 82
I seldom go to the movies to watch comedies. But when I do, this is the one I will go to. Stay stupid my friends.
post #6 of 82
Let me guess, the schedule slipped (probably intended for fall 2012). Happens all the time (just listen to a few commentaries). Producing movies is almost worse than producing video games. Looks like a fun concept unless just the trailer is a fun concept.
post #7 of 82
Looks incredible!
post #8 of 82

Just looking over the cast and the cameo appearances, I see it's a virtual cavalcade of blandness. I think I'll take a pass.

post #9 of 82
Looks funny. This is a good crew of guys. Anybody see Your Highness?
post #10 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthrsg View Post

Looks funny. This is a good crew of guys. Anybody see Your Highness?

I did and did not enjoy it sorry to say. I am looking forward to seeing this one.
post #11 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytchone View Post

I did and did not enjoy it sorry to say. I am looking forward to seeing this one.
Too bad. The sword and sorcery comedy is damn funny.
post #12 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthrsg View Post

Too bad. The sword and sorcery comedy is damn funny.

Any movie starring Danny McBride is automatically one of the worst movies ever made, IMO.
post #13 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Z View Post

Any movie starring Danny McBride is automatically one of the worst movies ever made, IMO.
It's ok, it just isn't for you.

Have some wheatgrass and moosh moosh.
post #14 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Z View Post

Any movie starring Danny McBride is automatically one of the worst movies ever made, IMO.

Not true, Mr. Critic. Not true.

See Pineapple Express and 30 minutes or less. Danny was hilarious in both, and both were reasonably funny movies. Not even close to the worst movie(s).
post #15 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by raaj View Post

Not true, Mr. Critic. Not true.
See Pineapple Express and 30 minutes or less. Danny was hilarious in both, and both were reasonably funny movies. Not even close to the worst movie(s).

Yeah, those are two of the movies I specifically had in mind.
post #16 of 82
Josh, I think you need to strengthen your opinions. They are not forceful enough. biggrin.gif
post #17 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Z View Post

Any movie starring Danny McBride is automatically one of the worst movies ever made, IMO.
Or Rogen or Cera....
post #18 of 82
Thread Starter 
Whoa.

Superbad, 40 Year Old Virgin, Scott Pilgrim and Youth in Revolt - worst movies ever? eek.gif
post #19 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

Or Rogen or Cera....

Werd. I like Danny McBride though. Rogen... sigh. Cera is ...okay. I liked Scott Pilgrim but not because of him.

McBride is awesome.
post #20 of 82
I'll take McBride over Rogen and Cera most days of the week.
post #21 of 82
Besides, in Your Highness they chop off a minotaur penis. With a sword.
post #22 of 82
There aren't enough drugs in the world to convince me that even one frame of Your Highness is funny. Not one frame.
post #23 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzack View Post

Whoa.
Superbad, 40 Year Old Virgin, Scott Pilgrim and Youth in Revolt - worst movies ever? eek.gif
Didn't say that.
It's about the "actors," not the movies.
post #24 of 82
Thread Starter 
This looks bananas. Can't wait!

"For all we know the Lakers could have just won and that's the reason why this is happening. "

lol
post #25 of 82
Thread Starter 
Loved 99% of it. If you're a fan of these fellas you'll be in for a treat. If you're not avoid it at all costs. McBride kills it.
post #26 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzack View Post

Loved 99% of it. If you're a fan of these fellas you'll be in for a treat. If you're not avoid it at all costs. McBride kills it.
Thanx for the warning.wink.gif
post #27 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzack View Post

Loved 99% of it. If you're a fan of these fellas you'll be in for a treat. If you're not avoid it at all costs. McBride kills it.

I like about half of that team, but I think I'll still pass... With Emma Watson though it kind of changes everything biggrin.gif ...........
post #28 of 82
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

Thanx for the warning.wink.gif

cool.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

I like about half of that team, but I think I'll still pass... With Emma Watson though it kind of changes everything biggrin.gif ...........

The scene with her is great! Hilarious setup and execution. I'll also mention Jonah Hill is a gem in this. The dude usually gets under my skin fairly quickly but he's "Jonah the actor" here and it works really well. I didn't feel like punching him in the face.
post #29 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzack View Post

I didn't feel like punching him in the face.

Which is precisely the problem I have with Seth Rogen.. tongue.gif
post #30 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

Which is precisely the problem I have with Seth Rogen.. tongue.gif
+2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › This is the End - Rogen, Franco, Hill, Mcbride, etc.