1) How long have you owned this unit?
2) Where you purchased?
3) Is this your first Vizio E601-A3 unit?
4) List what happened and the time frame it took since you turned on this unit?
5) Was your unit repaired or replacement?
6) Did you buy another Vizio E601-A3? Or which make & model did your replace it with?
7) What are the FIRST TWO NUMBERS OF YOUR VIZIO SERIAL NUMBER?
8) How many hours of viewing?
1) Purchased 11/22/12 Black Friday
3) This is our first Vizio
4) On Jan. 22, 2013, the picture went black, but still had sound. 61 days after purchase
5) Exchanged under 90 day return/exchange policy
6) Another E601-A3
7) First TV began with 43, replacement begins with 47
8) average 8-10 hours/day
There is definitely a problem showing up now that it's been long enough for the market to be saturated with these TVs after Black Friday.
For now we've exchanged ours, but are very nervous about keeping the TV.