Hello All, we have now wrapped up the first buy, and the remaining stragglers have been shipped back to me.
I am down for the next group buy. But there will need to be some new guidelines and understandings.
In order to get the same discount, it will have to be more like a regular transaction with a manufacturer.
1) One purchase order, (PO), and one payment.
2) 1" drivers come in packs of six and twelve. 4550, 4554, and 4555 are in packs of six. Order must be in multiples of six. This includes impedances. EG, 4550-8 and 4550-16 are considered different drivers, and each come in packs of six.
(I will make exceptions for 4552 and other 12 packs and ship from me, as I did last time.) (I cannot ship to anywhere but USA/Canada.)
3) Just to be clear, the shipment comes from Germany, to the nearest airport, where it clears customs. Sometimes the forwarding company ships to somewhere else close by. Say Vancouver Canada instead of SEA/TAC. Usually this straightens out over time. We look at this as an ongoing project, and we have to straighten out wrinkles as we go. The longer the transactions go on, the smoother it gets. I clear the shipment through customs, that cost and shipping to the airport is included in the original price. Things that are not included in the original price: When the order clears customs, the shipment needs to be picked up, and in most cases there is a dock fee of $25 to $40. If it is not picked up immediately a daily storage fee will start. If wanted I can have it shipped from the warehouse to the recipients door. All of these are added fees, and must be paid by the recipient.
4) When the PO is put in to me, I will make the order with BMS. They will advise me on availability. Usually, but not always, the compression drivers are in stock. If they are not in stock, they usually take two weeks to get in. Cones are almost never in stock and like an OEM company are built to order. Cones usually take four weeks to ship. Sometimes there are cases where is takes more for special parts, or the queue is longer, and the lead times are longer. At this point you have three choices. Ship the order with what is available. Wait for the entire order to be filled, and then ship. Cancel the order. In the case of the second option, the net $ target must still be met.
5) An alternative would be to set a smaller goal, and have a smaller discount, with me shipping directly to each individual.