I myself am a happy owner of panasonic L50ET60 tv for about 2 weeks...
some things about this tv:
1) Design: It looks much nicer close up than what i saw in pictures! It's beautiful and i do prefer it's silver bezzel over black one!
2) Picture quality: Very very good... At day time it's punchy (and accurate) colors deliver a very nice picture while the blacks are black. But at dark environments things quite change and the ips panel just can't deliver pure blacks but "milky" ones (as i've read at some reviews, mild grey looking).
3) 3D: passive, easy to use and quite impressive! Downsides: visible scanlines (you need to be at a distance bigger of panel size*1,5 for them to become unnoticeable -as tested by me). Also a downside it only provides 2 pair of passive glasses (that are quite beautiful and fit nicely over my prescription glasses).
4) Too many reflections... It's glossy screen produces quite a lot of annoying reflections!
5) Average (almost good) sound, at least to my ears!. Especially comparing with some older tv's it's sound is far better. For everyday usage it is alright but for movies etc it's recommended you connect some external source (external speakers, soundbar, home cinema)!
6) Menus and settings are quite easy to handle even without reading the manual! Home screen is a good addition but i would prefer a full-screen tv option to be available.
7) Excellent upscaling and handle of sd signals! Even analogue
transmissions appear nice!
8) Smart TV platform easy to use! Very nice addition the tv thumb at the up right corner while browsing through apps! However it's quite slow (slow cpu).
9) About motion clarity: Even without it i noticed only a very mild blur on fast moving scenes. Engaging IFC reduces the blur but can make the (so called) "soap opera effect" apparent. I prefer the "min" setting as it helps without much of the "soap opera" effect kicking in!
Overall: Quite nice set, very happy with my decision! It's black levels are it's bigger downside but thats only at completely dark environments!
Here is a picture of the set:
PS: edited to add Smart TV and motion clarity impressions as well as a picture of the set!Edited by coolgreek - 6/14/13 at 2:54am