Everyone..these speakers are full of win! Lets look at the benefits:
- They are definitely conversation starters. Or art...
- If you need a fork/spoon/pen/bristle/tampon/etc. It's right there! Speaker and object holder in one (and the object "directs" the sound wave) how cool is that?
- If you need to go fishing, the line is right there!
- You can match the "cone" with the rest of the room. Blends in like a sardine in a fish market!
- They are made in the USA, Go 'Merica! (Assembled in America but made in China, oh well 1 out of 2 isn't bad!)
- Free in home trial, $10 if you do not like them = risk free (but see below)
- You most certainly do not want to bend over in front of the speaker when a bass note plays.
- You will most likely find yourself in the garbage right next to the speakers if you live with your significant other and you bring them home.
- If you want to audition them, likely two weird dudes will show up at your house. One will likely not say anything. You do not want to bend over in front of them if a bass note plays either!
If I was rich, I would buy a pair just because I can!
EDIT: NOT for the audition part! Just the "speakers"Edited by Ricsim78 - 2/10/13 at 10:03pm