Updates from yesterday.
Finished the other two crossovers, just need to make some standoffs for them:
Primed the boxes:
Here is a picture of the "Sled" I built for working on the speakers, made it real easy to rotate a box around while working on it:
Not a great picture but put one of the boxes in the theatre room just for fun, the picture doesn't really show it, but these things are so much larger than what I have now! I cant wait!
I started painting them black today, I have the second coat on the backs and once that dries I can put the first coat on all the rest of the sides. Progress is slow as I have gotten sick with a cold cough, between that, work, and not rushing things I am hoping to have the first listen on Friday morning!