or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Audio › Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers › Any alternative to Svs PB 13 ultra my friends please
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Any alternative to Svs PB 13 ultra my friends please

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
There is someone gives me an alternative to svs PB 13 ultra at the same specs and quality of the sound.
post #2 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZozoA320 View Post

There is someone gives me an alternative to svs PB 13 ultra at the same specs and quality of the sound.

What are you looking for that the PB13 won't accomplish for you?
post #3 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass addict View Post

What are you looking for that the PB13 won't accomplish for you?

Maybe something with a little less sticker shock.
post #4 of 19
FV15HP from Rythmik or maye a XV30 from PSA.
post #5 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZozoA320 View Post

There is someone gives me an alternative to svs PB 13 ultra at the same specs and quality of the sound.

Maybe the SVS, PC13-Ultra?

In the Power Sound line, either the XS30 or the XV30?

As asked by someone else, what are you looking for?
post #6 of 19
Thread Starter 
I am locking for strong large and deep bass.
post #7 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass addict View Post

What are you looking for that the PB13 won't accomplish for you?




I think i can get something better than pb13 ultra by its price. ( espesially the idea of dual subwoofers).
Only i need to Surest to get the same sound,bass and quality of the PB 13 or better than it by its price.
post #8 of 19
What country are you located in?
post #9 of 19
How about the HSU VTF-15H - sorry, the dual VTF-15Hs - you were going to order back in December? wink.gif
post #10 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZozoA320 View Post

I think i can get something better than pb13 ultra by its price.

And what are you recommending that you should buy two of?
post #11 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljaycanuck View Post

How about the HSU VTF-15H - sorry, the dual VTF-15Hs - you were going to order back in December? wink.gif



Yes,with my two babes (HSU vtf) i am very interesting especially when i dancing on dash berlin.....but i don't listen to PB 13 ultra before & every day i listen more and more about it (sometimes i feel i make a big mistake when i take a two subs VTF15 instead of one PB13 ultra).....So... today i decide to go into a new experience especially when i am locking for PB. But i still not sure if this is a right choice. [ what about two subs from svs SB 13 ultra ( which is compact sub ) ].!!!!!!
post #12 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeMan458 View Post

And what are you recommending that you should buy two of?



Anything better than PB13.
post #13 of 19
What's your budget?
post #14 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post

What's your budget?



At about 1800$
post #15 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbc View Post

What country are you located in?



From libya mr Pbc
post #16 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZozoA320 View Post

At about 1800$

Well that rules out a Seaton SubMersive HP then.
post #17 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZozoA320 View Post

Yes,with my two babes (HSU vtf) i am very interesting especially when i dancing on dash berlin.....but i don't listen to PB 13 ultra before & every day i listen more and more about it (sometimes i feel i make a big mistake when i take a two subs VTF15 instead of one PB13 ultra).....So... today i decide to go into a new experience especially when i am locking for PB. But i still not sure if this is a right choice. [ what about two subs from svs SB 13 ultra ( which is compact sub ) ].!!!!!!

Wait, I don't understand. Did you actually buy 2 15H's and are now wanting a PB13 or are you still tryimg to decide which to buy?

I have never heard the pb13 ultra but I love the look of it but there is no way in my opinion 1 sub with a 13.5" driver is going to have the same effect as 2 15" subs the likes of the 15H.
post #18 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZozoA320 View Post

At about 1800$

What you ask is hard to do as you're wanting two of something that will exceed the PB13 Ultra but you have a budget that makes what you want hard to recommend.

To accommodate your requirements, I see a budget of $2,500.00 USD and with you being in Libya, I don't know how much shipping or local import taxes will impact the final price.

What kind of shipping and import taxes are you looking at?
post #19 of 19
Maybe start surfing the DIY section.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Audio › Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers › Any alternative to Svs PB 13 ultra my friends please