or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › LCD Flat Panel Displays › Official 2013 Sony R550A series TVs (KDL-xxR550A) --- 50", 60", and 70"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official 2013 Sony R550A series TVs (KDL-xxR550A) --- 50", 60", and 70" - Page 35

post #1021 of 3984
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSatsunset View Post

Today, I got my 60r550a. I used this setting, and I like it so far except the picture is a little bit yellowish. I don't know if that is natural or not. I noticed there is no game mode. Does anyone have good setting for ps3 game? I checked my TV with pure black screen and pure white screen from youtube. Can you please tell me if this is fine? Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Sony:

Sony HDTVs are very different from the other brands covered here, because they require your remote control to access the scene menu. Look on your remote for a button labeled “Scene” and press it. Once pressed, it will bring up a scene selection menu pictured below. Simply select “Game” and it will select Game Mode for you.

http://www.displaylag.com/how-to-enable-game-mode-on-your-hdtv/
post #1022 of 3984
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgm1024 View Post

Are you sure about that? I thought the return policy was usually 60 days. No? Sounds far too good to be true for a discount place. LLBean, sure.
Yep, that's Costco's policy. 90 days on most electronic gear like TV's DVD players, cameras, cell phones, computers, tablets, printers etc. Automotive stuff is different but pretty much everything else like microwave ovens, toasters, irons, coffee makers, blenders, cookware, dishes. furniture, toolboxes, are all satisfaction guaranteed forever. Most people are too cool to take ridiculous advantage of Costco but I'm sure some do. Up until a eight or nine years ago even TV's and electronics had this warranty but to many people were switching out TV's every three or four years so they had to stop it. This policy is posted on a big sign right above the customer service desk. There may be some other exceptions that I'm unaware of, like eye glasses but probably not even eye glasses. Costco is a pretty cool store. These policies also include on-line purchases.
post #1023 of 3984
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSatsunset View Post

Today, I got my 60r550a. I used this setting, and I like it so far except the picture is a little bit yellowish. I don't know if that is natural or not. I noticed there is no game mode. Does anyone have good setting for ps3 game? I checked my TV with pure black screen and pure white screen from youtube. Can you please tell me if this is fine? Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Color perception really depends on your eyes and lighting. D65 is considered the reference for a lot of video/photo material, but it looks much warmer than the standard setting. I suggest you try it out a few days without going back to Standard and see how you like it.

The same thing happens when you color calibrate your computer monitor. It takes a while to adjust to the different color temperature but I think having the correct color temperature is important in preserving the image as the producers/creators intended.

An update to my original post I've increased the sharpness significantly to 15 now. I know if you test sharpness patterns there is a lot of artifact at this setting, but I just like the way it looks better. The Standard setting of Standard Motionflow and CineMotion Auto 1 gives me a little head ache for some reason, I think the SOE is just too much, but for some reason I have settled on MotionFlow High and CineMotion Auto 2. That seems to be a nice compromise, although I'm not sure why.

In any case, here is my current setting. Temperature is still calibrated to D65 and Gamma 2.2, but Sharpness and the Motion processing has changed.

Backlight 6
Picture 86
Brightness 51
Color 52
Hue R2
Sharp 15
Color Temperature Warm
Noise/MPEG Noise Reduction Low
Motionflow High
CineMotion Auto 2
Advanced Settings all Off, Gamma 0
post #1024 of 3984
Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai30 View Post

Sony:

Sony HDTVs are very different from the other brands covered here, because they require your remote control to access the scene menu. Look on your remote for a button labeled “Scene” and press it. Once pressed, it will bring up a scene selection menu pictured below. Simply select “Game” and it will select Game Mode for you.

http://www.displaylag.com/how-to-enable-game-mode-on-your-hdtv/

Thank you for your info. I found there is "scene selector" if I push option button, and there are auto, general, music, cinema, game, graphics, and sports. However, only cinema has it's own setting value. Others are just the same as custom setting value. Does anyone know how to change or use this scene selector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by airecken View Post

Color perception really depends on your eyes and lighting. D65 is considered the reference for a lot of video/photo material, but it looks much warmer than the standard setting. I suggest you try it out a few days without going back to Standard and see how you like it.

The same thing happens when you color calibrate your computer monitor. It takes a while to adjust to the different color temperature but I think having the correct color temperature is important in preserving the image as the producers/creators intended.

An update to my original post I've increased the sharpness significantly to 15 now. I know if you test sharpness patterns there is a lot of artifact at this setting, but I just like the way it looks better. The Standard setting of Standard Motionflow and CineMotion Auto 1 gives me a little head ache for some reason, I think the SOE is just too much, but for some reason I have settled on MotionFlow High and CineMotion Auto 2. That seems to be a nice compromise, although I'm not sure why.

In any case, here is my current setting. Temperature is still calibrated to D65 and Gamma 2.2, but Sharpness and the Motion processing has changed.

Backlight 6
Picture 86
Brightness 51
Color 52
Hue R2
Sharp 15
Color Temperature Warm
Noise/MPEG Noise Reduction Low
Motionflow High
CineMotion Auto 2
Advanced Settings all Off, Gamma 0

Thank you. I will try it out a few days first, and then try your current setting.
post #1025 of 3984
Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai30 View Post

Sony:

Sony HDTVs are very different from the other brands covered here, because they require your remote control to access the scene menu. Look on your remote for a button labeled “Scene” and press it. Once pressed, it will bring up a scene selection menu pictured below. Simply select “Game” and it will select Game Mode for you.

http://www.displaylag.com/how-to-enable-game-mode-on-your-hdtv/
Thank you. I found there is "scene select" if I push "options" button. There are auto, general, music, cinema, game, graphics, and sports. However, only cinema has it's own setting values. Others are just the same as my custom values. Does anyone know how to use this scene select function?
Quote:
Originally Posted by airecken View Post

Color perception really depends on your eyes and lighting. D65 is considered the reference for a lot of video/photo material, but it looks much warmer than the standard setting. I suggest you try it out a few days without going back to Standard and see how you like it.

The same thing happens when you color calibrate your computer monitor. It takes a while to adjust to the different color temperature but I think having the correct color temperature is important in preserving the image as the producers/creators intended.

An update to my original post I've increased the sharpness significantly to 15 now. I know if you test sharpness patterns there is a lot of artifact at this setting, but I just like the way it looks better. The Standard setting of Standard Motionflow and CineMotion Auto 1 gives me a little head ache for some reason, I think the SOE is just too much, but for some reason I have settled on MotionFlow High and CineMotion Auto 2. That seems to be a nice compromise, although I'm not sure why.

In any case, here is my current setting. Temperature is still calibrated to D65 and Gamma 2.2, but Sharpness and the Motion processing has changed.

Backlight 6
Picture 86
Brightness 51
Color 52
Hue R2
Sharp 15
Color Temperature Warm
Noise/MPEG Noise Reduction Low
Motionflow High
CineMotion Auto 2
Advanced Settings all Off, Gamma 0

I will try it out a few days frist, and then your new setting. Thank you.
post #1026 of 3984
Quote:
Originally Posted by airecken View Post



In any case, here is my current setting. Temperature is still calibrated to D65 and Gamma 2.2, but Sharpness and the Motion processing has changed.

Backlight 6
Picture 86
Brightness 51
Color 52
Hue R2
Sharp 15
Color Temperature Warm
Noise/MPEG Noise Reduction Low
Motionflow High
CineMotion Auto 2
Advanced Settings all Off, Gamma 0

I watch a lot sports, and it's much better to have MotionFlow off. Although the warm color setting may be more of a true color, I still prefer the neutral setting.

Here's my current settings

Backlight 6
Picture 75
Brightness 50
Color 52
Hue 0
Sharpness 5
Color neutral
Noise off
Mpeg noise off
MotionFlow off
Cinemotion auto1
Adv contrast low
Black off
Gamma 0
White off
Live color off
Led mode off
Ecco setting off
Edited by samurai30 - 6/11/13 at 11:50pm
post #1027 of 3984
Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai30 View Post

Although the warm color setting may be more of a true color, I still prefer the neutral setting.

Same here. Warm looks a bit too warm. Can't dial down the color to minimize it without negatively impacting the overall color balance... so neutral color temp it is.

My settings are very similar to yours. Still hoping for a firmware update which will allow more precise greyscale adjustments.
post #1028 of 3984
Thread Starter 
I'm getting a little irked at the user interface.

Why is there a "scene select" that dramatically changes the rules? Why isn't cinema an option along with the Vivid/Standard/Custom menu?

As a long time software engineer with a lot of UI design (from even before there WERE GUI's per se) these guys have totally violated the law of least surprise.
post #1029 of 3984
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgm1024 View Post

I'm getting a little irked at the user interface.

Why is there a "scene select" that dramatically changes the rules? Why isn't cinema an option along with the Vivid/Standard/Custom menu?

As a long time software engineer with a lot of UI design (from even before there WERE GUI's per se) these guys have totally violated the law of least surprise.

because if you set it to auto, the tv will try and determine what kind of scene picture the source is using for and adjust accordingly.

it's designed to automate it instead of you manually switching it and probably forgetting 90% of the time to do it.
post #1030 of 3984
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlopho View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgm1024 View Post

I'm getting a little irked at the user interface.

Why is there a "scene select" that dramatically changes the rules? Why isn't cinema an option along with the Vivid/Standard/Custom menu?

As a long time software engineer with a lot of UI design (from even before there WERE GUI's per se) these guys have totally violated the law of least surprise.

because if you set it to auto, the tv will try and determine what kind of scene picture the source is using for and adjust accordingly.

it's designed to automate it instead of you manually switching it and probably forgetting 90% of the time to do it.

 

That just means that Cinema should be alongside Vivid/Standard/etc.  The "auto" option would just have a limited set to choose from.

 

Cinema has it's own options just like Vivid/Standard/Custom do.  It's not like you can be Vivid + Cinema.  I guess I don't understand the intent here.

post #1031 of 3984
For those interested:
60" Sony KDL-60R550A 1080p 120Hz WiFi Smart 3D LED HDTV's + 4 Pairs of 3D Glasses $1369
70" Sony KDL-70R550A 1080p 120Hz WiFi Smart 3D LED HDTV's + 4 Pairs of 3D Glasses $2199
50" Sony KDL-50R550A 1080p 120Hz WiFi Smart 3D LED HDTV's + 4 Pairs of 3D Glasses $899

All on BuyDig.com

or you can go here:
http://slickdeals.net/

Enjoy!
post #1032 of 3984
Quote:
Originally Posted by taarobaap View Post

For those interested:
60" Sony KDL-60R550A 1080p 120Hz WiFi Smart 3D LED HDTV's + 4 Pairs of 3D Glasses $1369
70" Sony KDL-70R550A 1080p 120Hz WiFi Smart 3D LED HDTV's + 4 Pairs of 3D Glasses $2199
50" Sony KDL-50R550A 1080p 120Hz WiFi Smart 3D LED HDTV's + 4 Pairs of 3D Glasses $899

All on BuyDig.com

or you can go here:
http://slickdeals.net/

Enjoy!
These looks like good prices for a 3D TV. I'm sure you can try price matching with Best Buy, Amazon, Abt, etc for those who may be uncomfortable with Buydig.

I am in a dilemma though and looking for help. That would be a great price for the 60" and might get me to disregard my #1 choice in the Panasonic plasma ST60 ($1500). I'm worried about IR in the plasma but at the same time worried about losing out on picture quality with an LED. I've always enjoyed Sony products and what I've gathered is their LED TVs can be better than Samsung. So for a 60" 3D TV around $1500, this TV may fit the bill.

Can any owners of the R550A compare to their experiences with a plasma...and is their really that big of a difference for the casual viewer? Thank you.
post #1033 of 3984
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by taarobaap View Post

For those interested:
60" Sony KDL-60R550A 1080p 120Hz WiFi Smart 3D LED HDTV's + 4 Pairs of 3D Glasses $1369
70" Sony KDL-70R550A 1080p 120Hz WiFi Smart 3D LED HDTV's + 4 Pairs of 3D Glasses $2199
50" Sony KDL-50R550A 1080p 120Hz WiFi Smart 3D LED HDTV's + 4 Pairs of 3D Glasses $899

All on BuyDig.com

 

Risky.  Read the return policy.  In this case, buydig seems to be doing what I've seen others start to do: be vague.  Here's a statement at the end of one of their return pages:

 

3. The following exclusions apply to rule 2 above: Some video products, if found defective upon your receiving them, cannot be returned for exchange. Rather they must be repaired by a service center of the manufacturer in your area.

 

Beats me about buydig, you'll have to ask them, but in the case of some of the online vendors, this was applied to any and all TVs that were 37" or larger.

 

FURTHER, you are responsible for return shipping to buydig even if you qualify for return:

2. All returns are permitted within 45 days from the date of receipt of merchandise. Returned merchandise will be accepted by us only if all conditions A, B, C, D below are met. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. We are not responsible for any shipping charges of merchandise being returned to us.

Edited by tgm1024 - 6/12/13 at 12:45pm
post #1034 of 3984
Guess we should all be reading the fine print! I know with a buddy of mine, he's had problems with his 4 year old DLP, and they've come out to his house to repair...not sure what kind of warranty he has though.
post #1035 of 3984
If I was going to go with an on-line company I would only choose one that allows for a free return for 30 days or more. I know that Best Buy and Fry's will price match and Amazon and Fry's has a free return policy. Costco will not price match. I'm not sure about HHGregg ,Sears, or Crutchfield.
post #1036 of 3984
http://static.buydig.com/assets/contentfiles/tvshipping.htm


"If you aren't 100% satisfied with your TV purchase, you may return any factory-sealed new or open like-new Television within 45 days from the shipping date. We'll gladly exchange it or give you a refund, whichever you prefer. All returned or exchanged items must be in their original box and include all the original packing material, manuals, and accessories. When you receive your order, we recommend that you keep all packing materials in case you need to return the TV.
If you just don't like it, we will accept your return; we just ask that you pay for return shipping and processing fees. You'll also need to pack the TV in its original box with all original packing material, and accessories. We'll arrange for a special shipping carrier to pick up TVs (over 41 inches) from your home. We will provide you with the return shipping and processing fee prior to arranging the TV pick up or exchange.

If your TV was damaged in shipping, It is important that you inspect the TV (not only the box it came in) prior to signing for it. If the TV is damaged (not the carton), please refuse the delivery and contact us at 1.800.617.4686. All damage related claims must be reported within 48 hours after delivery. A replacement will be sent immediately after we are notified about the damage.

If your TV does not seem to function properly, we'll help troubleshoot and determine how to solve the problem; if we can't, we'll arrange for service to assess the television. If the service doesn't resolve the issue, we can arrange for a refund or exchange. "
post #1037 of 3984
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lothian110 View Post

http://static.buydig.com/assets/contentfiles/tvshipping.htm


"If you aren't 100% satisfied with your TV purchase, you may return any factory-sealed new or open like-new Television within 45 days from the shipping date. We'll gladly exchange it or give you a refund, whichever you prefer. All returned or exchanged items must be in their original box and include all the original packing material, manuals, and accessories. When you receive your order, we recommend that you keep all packing materials in case you need to return the TV.
If you just don't like it, we will accept your return; we just ask that you pay for return shipping and processing fees. You'll also need to pack the TV in its original box with all original packing material, and accessories. We'll arrange for a special shipping carrier to pick up TVs (over 41 inches) from your home. We will provide you with the return shipping and processing fee prior to arranging the TV pick up or exchange.

If your TV was damaged in shipping, It is important that you inspect the TV (not only the box it came in) prior to signing for it. If the TV is damaged (not the carton), please refuse the delivery and contact us at 1.800.617.4686. All damage related claims must be reported within 48 hours after delivery. A replacement will be sent immediately after we are notified about the damage.

If your TV does not seem to function properly, we'll help troubleshoot and determine how to solve the problem; if we can't, we'll arrange for service to assess the television. If the service doesn't resolve the issue, we can arrange for a refund or exchange. "

 

Hey, that's a lot more reasonable!  Where did you find that link?

post #1038 of 3984
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy sullivan View Post

If I was going to go with an on-line company I would only choose one that allows for a free return for 30 days or more. I know that Best Buy and Fry's will price match and Amazon and Fry's has a free return policy. Costco will not price match. I'm not sure about HHGregg ,Sears, or Crutchfield.

 

Yeah, no way am I taking a chance.  Not worth the extra $200-$300 I might "save".  Amazon/BB/Costco for me.  That's it.

 

Further, if you're buying from Amazon, make SURE it's either sold BY amazon, or FULFILLED by amazon.  Then the Amazon return policy is in place, which as I documented before, was pretty darn good to me.

post #1039 of 3984
Amazon price match policy for TV's

Looks like buydig.com is on Amazon's price match list.
post #1040 of 3984
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgm1024 View Post

Further, if you're buying from Amazon, make SURE it's either sold BY amazon, or FULFILLED by amazon.  Then the Amazon return policy is in place, which as I documented before, was pretty darn good to me.

+1 on amazon being great for returns, they asked no questions about mine just immediately set up a replacement to be shipped(on a Sunday even) and arranged for the defective set to be picked up at the same time. It arrived today so I'm hoping to go home to a much better TV this evening.
post #1041 of 3984
had my tv for a few weeks tweaked the picture settings and am loving this set, however, when i turn the tv on about 50% of the time the screen is pink, i then power the tv on and off and it is usually back to normal after the first or second time, anyone else experienced this issue?
post #1042 of 3984
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlaw12002 View Post

had my tv for a few weeks tweaked the picture settings and am loving this set, however, when i turn the tv on about 50% of the time the screen is pink, i then power the tv on and off and it is usually back to normal after the first or second time, anyone else experienced this issue?

 

Hmmmm.....  Did you update the firmware?  If not, do it.  If the problem is still there, I cannot imagine a scenario where this is not a return situation.  Can anyone else?

post #1043 of 3984
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgm1024 View Post

Hmmmm.....  Did you update the firmware?  If not, do it.  If the problem is still there, I cannot imagine a scenario where this is not a return situation.  Can anyone else?

yes its certainly an issue i will attempt to return it for however I am passed the 30 days that fry's gave me, i did buy a square trade warranty so i will have to go that route. I am just reluctant to "ship" the tv back to sony, so i will contact sony first and then see what works best for the next step.
post #1044 of 3984
If you're not too far past the 30 days Fry's will probably take care of it. Inside 60 days might be OK. At least worth a call.
post #1045 of 3984
I saw the 60" R550 next to the Samsung F8500, and the samsung looked too bright. The sun reflecting on an ocean looked almost white on the F8500, but looked more natural on the R550...So I bought it..lol
post #1046 of 3984
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy sullivan View Post

If you're not too far past the 30 days Fry's will probably take care of it. Inside 60 days might be OK. At least worth a call.

 

I agree with Andy.  Make sure to say that you're happy with Fry's either way and that you're only interested in an exchange, not a refund.  Tell them that it's been going on for a while but that you couldn't tell if it was your fault or not.

 

Honesty is on your side in this.  You're not trying to "get away with something".  You're just asking.  Especially if you bought it in store.

post #1047 of 3984
Sweet, just price matched my Amazon order to the Buydig deal. I got the 70" delivered just a couple days ago.

In case anyone was wondering, this TV can take a native 120hz signal at 1080p from a pc. I added a custom resolution in the nvidia control panel and worked right away. EDIT: While 120hz input works it only displays 60hz skipping every other frame.

It's unfortunate Sony doesn't give us many options for tweaking the picture. My 5 year old middle of the road 52" Samsung has way more options to properly adjust colors, and definitely has a more accurate picture. The Sony is still way nicer though with the much higher brightness, screen size and much better black level. I guess the race to the bottom in TVs means that even these higher end ones suffer and have actually regressed in some ways from what we were getting 5 years ago.

Sadly my trusty Spyder2 colorimeter seems to struggle with the low black level on this set and any calibration ends up crushing the blacks. Time to get something better I guess. I'm not inclined to believe the Spyder right now, but it was reporting ~7500K even for "warm" and a ~2.0 gamma (though the gamma actually looks pretty good to my eyes).
Edited by bobbitybob - 6/13/13 at 3:52pm
post #1048 of 3984
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbitybob View Post

Sweet, just price matched my Amazon order to the Buydig deal. I got the 70" delivered just a couple days ago.

In case anyone was wondering, this TV can take a native 120hz signal at 1080p from a pc.

 

That would be refreshing to hear, but sorry to be skeptical: That would be exceedingly unusual for a non-monitor.  Are you absolutely sure that the HDMI handshaking isn't dialing this down with the card behind your back?

 

Further, even if it is "taking" it without kicking back a handshaking error, it doesn't mean that it's using every one of those frames.

 

EDIT: I take it back.  Mark Rejhon at blurbusters just verified that many TVs now seem to be able to accept it (unofficially).

 

One of the links he supplied was this article on his site that has a list of known TVs that do this.

 

Huh.  That's potentially GREAT news, not just for gamers, but because it now opens the door for external 3rd-party devices to do their own (potentially better) interpolation.


Edited by tgm1024 - 6/13/13 at 11:09am
post #1049 of 3984
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbitybob View Post

Sweet, just price matched my Amazon order to the Buydig deal. I got the 70" delivered just a couple days ago.

In case anyone was wondering, this TV can take a native 120hz signal at 1080p from a pc. I added a custom resolution in the nvidia control panel and worked right away. The TV will then lock you into the "Graphics" scene and only give you a few picture options, but the basics are all accessible. Also the 3d menu is locked out, but no big deal. I got madvr switching hz anyways for movies. Input lag is fantastic in this mode too.
This is the KDL-70R550A.
I'd like to add this to the Success list of the HDTV Overclocking: 120Hz from PC to TV list.
Some of them have official 120Hz support, and some of them are unofficial/undocumented (e.g. EDID overrides).
But nontheless, I'll add your 70" Sony to the list!

I think if they all use the same chips (which they now almost always do for the same model prefix/suffices), then, all 2013-year Sony 50/60/70" should be able to accept true 120Hz natively!

EDIT: bobbitybob confirmed, in a later post, that 720p works better:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbitybob View Post

720p@120hz confirmed working. Kinda funny, before on 1080 I didn't notice a difference figuring I'm just getting too old for this stuff, having never used a 120hz monitor before, but I knew instantly with the real 120hz that it's working. What a huge difference in smoothness and reduction in blur. Just nuts. Tested with RRM as well to verify.

Edited by Mark Rejhon - 6/15/13 at 8:19pm
post #1050 of 3984
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveendicott View Post

I just got my 70" yesterday (bought from Sony Online Store). I am still playing around with settings based on posts in this thread. I would say that my initial impression is that the picture is good but not as good as my now-dead KDS-60A3000. Also, when the screen is black (i.e. no video while switching sources/etc) I can see some faint light 'coming in' from the lower right corner - not just at the edge but about the size of your hand. I don't really notice it when there is a picture on the screen but I know it's there so it nags at me. (At first on my KDS-60A3000 I hated the 'screendoor effect' that I noticed on large areas of solid bright area (white, yellow) but eventually that got better and I think my brain got used to it)

I know people on here don't seem to like/desire the SOE (I don't really either) but can you tell me which settings/values I should set/turn-on to get that effect? I would like to see it and then try to back down from it. Last night I watched a DVR'd HD episode of Mad Men and it appeared sort of grainy.

As for screen reflection, it is much less than a plasma would have but is still noticeable compared to my 60A3000. Of course the TV is 10" bigger and is about 6" lower as the 60A3000 had about 6" of chassis/speakers/etc below the screen.

I have tried various settings and think the picture is better. One question though, I assume the light 'leakage' (or whatever) is here to stay? It won't get any better with use or via a firmware update? I have backlight set to around 4 or 5 but in dark scenes it is fairly noticeable. Does anybody have experience with direct Sony Store purchase as to whether this is the kind of thing that Sony would let me exchange? I bought extended warranty with Sony if that would help the situation (they gave me 15% discount due to my dead KDS-60A3000 and that applied to the warranty too). Thanks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › LCD Flat Panel Displays › Official 2013 Sony R550A series TVs (KDL-xxR550A) --- 50", 60", and 70"