So if the Samsung F8000 is so good, why is nearly all of this thread full of complaints about issues with it? Also why does every review say the PQ is better on the 900A, what exactly is better other than the smart features and sound which I won't be using anyway, because I will have a soundbar. Also this update on the input lag, where is it? This is the September 2nd firmware update, but where is the update for the input lag, I see none?
This firmware is for TV Model(s): LED F7450/F7500/F7550/F8000
The version is 1111.4
This firmware update will improve the following:
- Solves swipe motion could not move the picture to next picture.
- Solves Network Connection issue with Wireless router.
- Solves Brightness Popping issue.
- Improves picture quality.
- Supports more MSO in OnTV feature.
- Enhances Voice Recognition feature.