Originally Posted by ddp3434
I just purchased a TCP65-S60 50 inch and the picture looks "grain" around the outline of objects ESPECIALLY when watching sports or fast moving scenes. Is this just the way it is? I have not adjusted the factory settings for fear that I may make it worse. I would think with 600HZ I would not have any issue whatsoever with clarity and smoothness but currently I am very dissapointed in this tv clarity and smoothness. Perhaps someone out there can suggest something that is a common cure for this or perhaps I am better off taking the set back and getting something else? Any suggestions are appreciated.
The S60 so far is getting excellent early reports so we need more info:
1. How far are you eyeballs from the screen? ___________
2. What is your source? (Time Warner, U-Verse, DirecTV, OTA Antenna, etc)? ___________
3. What picture mode do you have the TV in? ___________
4. What channels are you seeing this problem on? ___________
5. What kind/size/brand of TV did you have before getting the 65S60? ___________