or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › Battlefield 4
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Battlefield 4 - Page 36

post #1051 of 1755
Yep, same issues for all of us. For customizing the weapons, push X at the load out screen. Took me a while to figure it out too. If you have a tablet or smart phone, DL the battlelog app, it's great for switching load outs for each map on the fly and is handy if your an engineer and encounter that ace pilot who makes you want to switch to the stinger or igla lol:D
post #1052 of 1755
I've watched 2 videos from this guy. The X Box One reveal event video he posted and this BF4 PC impression video he now posted.

It's pretty perturbing on pc.

Don't think you 360 guys are the only ones.

I crash all the time in between rounds it seems.
post #1053 of 1755
I have 4 battlepack codes for you 360 BF4 peeps. PM me for them. I have a Gold, Silver, Bronze and double XP.

MPH - you are special so you will be getting your own private one wink.gif

Gold is gone.
Edited by emartins - 11/14/13 at 5:12am
post #1054 of 1755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytehoven View Post

1st crash tonight, loading into Hainan Conquest map, just like the other night. So I'm installing the game discs just incase it might help me load in faster as well as eliminate some crashes.

Shadow, I crashed before the 1st Rush game on Hainan last night, but I rebooted and joined back. We got annihilated and it froze again before we could attack so I called it night. I pretty much try to avoid Hainan and Dawnbreaker anymore.
post #1055 of 1755
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobieck1 View Post

Shadow, I crashed before the 1st Rush game on Hainan last night, but I rebooted and joined back. We got annihilated and it froze again before we could attack so I called it night. I pretty much try to avoid Hainan and Dawnbreaker anymore.

I'm wondering... have you installed the game disc(s) on your xbox? I ask because since I did I seem to have stopped having that kind of crash on Hainan. We did get rolled and then crushed on that one rush map. The difference between a coordinated team and a team made up of half of snipers. I feel like I have been bringing your team bad luck. smile.gif
post #1056 of 1755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytehoven View Post

I'm wondering... have you installed the game disc(s) on your xbox? I ask because since I did I seem to have stopped having that kind of crash on Hainan. We did get rolled and then crushed on that one rush map. The difference between a coordinated team and a team made up of half of snipers. I feel like I have been bringing your team bad luck. smile.gif

I've installed both disks, I still crash on those two maps. Hopefully that won't happen with the XB One. As far as the game, we got flipped in that last game from the team we were on. I had won 4 in a row with them, they knew what they were doing.
post #1057 of 1755
My 360 game is still messed up...so I already sent it to amazon for credit towards xbone version. Hopefully I can get it before or shortly after launch.
post #1058 of 1755
This message is for the founders of ECA. Would it be ok for me to extend the reach of the ECA over the the PS4 Bf4 group? I've noticed a few potential candidates that would fit the bill very well... Many thanks.
post #1059 of 1755
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach scrub View Post

This message is for the founders of ECA. Would it be ok for me to extend the reach of the ECA over the the PS4 Bf4 group? I've noticed a few potential candidates that would fit the bill very well... Many thanks.

I think most ECA members are over there now.
post #1060 of 1755
Really? Wow... U coming too?
post #1061 of 1755
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach scrub View Post

Really? Wow... U coming too?

Not initially, getting the Bone next week. Aside from my BF friends, nothing is really compelling me to switch. I thought about it just because of the 180 extra p for Battlefield 4, but really doesn't seem to be much of a difference. If it was 1080 to 720 it would be a little more compelling.

We'll see when the dust settles if I grab a PS4 as well.
post #1062 of 1755
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobieck1 View Post

Not initially, getting the Bone next week. Aside from my BF friends, nothing is really compelling me to switch. I thought about it just because of the 180 extra p for Battlefield 4, but really doesn't seem to be much of a difference. If it was 1080 to 720 it would be a little more compelling.

We'll see when the dust settles if I grab a PS4 as well.

I hear ya. I will prolly migrate back to the one...
post #1063 of 1755
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach scrub View Post

I hear ya. I will prolly migrate back to the one...

But reading the PS4 thread is causing me to go search a local target at lunch...I have no self control
post #1064 of 1755
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobieck1 View Post

But reading the PS4 thread is causing me to go search a local target at lunch...I have no self control

LOL, tell me about it. I am gonna play BF4 on PS4 until the XB1 comes out on the 22.

Most likely try and sell BF4 on Clist for $40 or $50. Been waiting too long for next gen 64 man BF4 not to try it out now.
post #1065 of 1755
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahartig View Post

LOL, tell me about it. I am gonna play BF4 on PS4 until the XB1 comes out on the 22.

Most likely try and sell BF4 on Clist for $40 or $50. Been waiting too long for next gen 64 man BF4 not to try it out now.

That is some dedicated Battlefield fandom there! biggrin.gif
Probably can trade it in for a decent amount toward the one edition.
post #1066 of 1755
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobieck1 View Post

But reading the PS4 thread is causing me to go search a local target at lunch...I have no self control
They sell pills for that, lol
post #1067 of 1755
I'm really getting annoyed by this game freezing in the middle of matches! Half hour, forty minutes into an Obliteration match with 50% xp running and it locks up, wtf!! This is like the 4th time in the last 2 days. mad.gif
post #1068 of 1755
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidog View Post

I'm really getting annoyed by this game freezing in the middle of matches! Half hour, forty minutes into an Obliteration match with 50% xp running and it locks up, wtf!! This is like the 4th time in the last 2 days. mad.gif

It's been pretty common for this version(and BF3 as well). Its getting so old I started in on COD instead. I don't know if it's something they can patch or whatever, but it needs to be addressed.
post #1069 of 1755
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post

I have 4 battlepack codes for you 360 BF4 peeps. PM me for them.

Thanks for the code! smile.gif The silver gave a 25% and 100% XP boost and custom Icon thang.

Just hit lvl 20 - Wha-Hoo. I finished the engineer and I'm half way through the support class. Then it's on to Med. I figure I should have just leveled a Carbine from the start then every class would have a decent CQB rifle that could be shared by every class.

I'm still having issues where the engineer sometimes has (6) mines and (7) RPGs or (3) mines and (4) RPGs. I have no explanation for why it will load one way or the other. I'm not sure but it might be the map type, rush or domination(? football variant) load (6) & (7) and conquest loads (3) & (4).

Been making some good 4 man squads with the AVS-ECA group and look forward to seeing other 86S folks join in once XOne arrives. We will need it with the XOne and the larger team sizes. If XOne is anything like the PS4 reports, it will be a sniper zone since they figure they will have that many more targets to harvest.

You do get some multi player items when you finish the single player campaign. I know you get 2 or 3 extra "knife" weapons such as machete and shank. Taking someones tags with the shank just feels so much more rewarding. The Campaign also unlocks the M214 REX pistol and the M249 LMG, P90, QBZ-95-1... all of the unlock infor can be found here. http://attackofthefanboy.com/guides/battlefield-4-unlocks-guide/

BTW... I have had a few knife battles where the attacker started to knife me 1st, but I started hitting B and I ended up winning the fight. The animation was also a little different where you kinda went face to face with the attacker before you end up winning. So maybe there is a controller key combo for turning the tables in a knife battle that I have been hitting by mistake.

Next week... is anyone else going to delay trading in their XBox game for the XOne version until Thursday? Tuesday is the game release and thursday is the console release.
Edited by Bytehoven - 11/17/13 at 10:51am
post #1070 of 1755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytehoven View Post


I'm still having issues where the engineer sometimes has (6) mines and (7) RPGs or (3) mines and (4) RPGs. I have no explanation for why it will load one way or the other. I'm not sure but it might be the map type, rush or domination(? football variant) load (6) & (7) and conquest loads (3) & (4).

BTW... I have had a few knife battles where the attacker started to knife me 1st, but I started hitting B and I ended up winning the fight. The animation was also a little different where you kinda went face to face with the attacker before you end up winning. So maybe there is a controller key combo for turning the tables in a knife battle that I have been hitting by mistake.

Next week... is anyone else going to delay trading in their XBox game for the XOne version until Thursday? Tuesday is the game release and thursday is the console release.

I think the increased mines and rockets is if you have the proper field upgrade activated, and then you hit the certain level that give you extra explosives. The Anti tank field upgragde gives you 6 mines at the first level and 7 rockets at the 2nd level.

The counter knifing option only takes place when someone tries to knife you from the front. You have a spilt second to counter. Anytime you try to (or get knifed) from behind, the counter is not an option.

I am going to keep my 360 copy until I see that the One platform is stable and working correctly. Also to play with friends that my not get the one right away.
post #1071 of 1755
Quote:
Originally Posted by rightintel View Post

It's been pretty common for this version(and BF3 as well). Its getting so old I started in on COD instead. I don't know if it's something they can patch or whatever, but it needs to be addressed.

I might end up buying COD and playing that instead. As of this moment I'm done with BF4. I was just in the middle of an epic game(at least for me) and low and behold it freezes after I died, Well I'm here to tell ya BF4 and Dice can go F themselves! What a disappointment! mad.gif
post #1072 of 1755
A little blurb on the Kinect features for BF4...
post #1073 of 1755
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobieck1 View Post

I think the increased mines and rockets is if you have the proper field upgrade activated, and then you hit the certain level that give you extra explosives. The Anti tank field upgragde gives you 6 mines at the first level and 7 rockets at the 2nd level..

Thankx... I found this link on a field upgrades. worth the watch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqGARL9fWTs

BTW... after watching the link I now realize the importance of having a full squad and keeping at least 1 squad member alive. I probably should have known this already. The strongest field upgrade option might be the Recon class which might be why I'm seeing so many recon builds in game running 4x scopes.
Edited by Bytehoven - 11/18/13 at 10:57am
post #1074 of 1755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytehoven View Post

Thankx... I found this link on a field upgrades. worth the watch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqGARL9fWTs

BTW... after watching the link I now realize the importance of having a full squad and keeping at least 1 squad member alive. I probably should have known this already. The strongest field upgrade option might be the Recon class which might be why I'm seeing so many recon builds in game running 4x scopes.

Yes, if I ever see Last Man in Squad flashing, I take cover and wait as long as I'm not in a firefight or arming an MCOM. Its especially important while attacking in Rush.
post #1075 of 1755
This is the latest and greatest list I saw:

HoosierInOhio - PST - 360/XBONE
oktober rust - EST - 360/XBONE
Remowilliams84 -cst- 360/one
General PATT0N
xxx shiv xxx - EST - 360/XBONE
Hondeboyman - PST - XBONE
Quicksilver1663 - EST
Rotoman - CST - XBONE
TheRealMaxPower - EST - XBONE
RandomNinjaAtk - EST - XBONE
Robbo67 - EST 360/XBONE
xX ShadowAxx Xx
Pegdragger1 - EST - XBONE
Budracin88 - EST - 360/XBONE
TheLizardKingII - EST - 360/XB1


Friday will be here soon, very pumped.

Why are there no updated XB1 reviews for the MP portion. I really just want to see a MP footage side by side comparison with the PS4. Last I heard DICE was still tweaking the XB1 version, but it has to be final by now.
post #1076 of 1755
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahartig View Post

This is the latest and greatest list I saw:

HoosierInOhio - PST - 360/XBONE
oktober rust - EST - 360/XBONE
Remowilliams84 -cst- 360/one
General PATT0N
xxx shiv xxx - EST - 360/XBONE
Hondeboyman - PST - XBONE
Quicksilver1663 - EST
Rotoman - CST - XBONE
TheRealMaxPower - EST - XBONE
RandomNinjaAtk - EST - XBONE
Robbo67 - EST 360/XBONE
xX ShadowAxx Xx
Pegdragger1 - EST - XBONE
Budracin88 - EST - 360/XBONE
TheLizardKingII - EST - 360/XB1


Friday will be here soon, very pumped.

Why are there no updated XB1 reviews for the MP portion. I really just want to see a MP footage side by side comparison with the PS4. Last I heard DICE was still tweaking the XB1 version, but it has to be final by now.

I was wondering as well. The embargo lifted a week ago I believe. Guess we will find out soon enough. I am having fun with the 360 version, so I'm really looking forward to Friday. Hopefully we don't have the problems the PS4 did, but I'm guessing we will have some. I just hope 64 player CQ works Friday!
post #1077 of 1755
Is anyone else worried about the problems that the PS4 is having coming to the One? I am a little hesitant to jump in day one now. I think no matter what I will download this on day one, I just don't want to be pissed that it isn't working as it should.
post #1078 of 1755
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbyrnes View Post

Is anyone else worried about the problems that the PS4 is having coming to the One? I am a little hesitant to jump in day one now. I think no matter what I will download this on day one, I just don't want to be pissed that it isn't working as it should.
I would expect problems. The PC version has had nothing but trouble as well. I don't think this is a PS4 or XB1 problem, but a DICE problem. The game is about 90 days early IMO.
post #1079 of 1755
Quote:
Originally Posted by c.kingsley View Post

I would expect problems. The PC version has had nothing but trouble as well. I don't think this is a PS4 or XB1 problem, but a DICE problem. The game is about 90 days early IMO.

That sucks. Yeah I kind of figured it was not ready for release by all the complaints on it. Guess I will just suffer through the crap and learn the maps. Don't want to wait to long and have a hard time months from now when everyone is good.
post #1080 of 1755
Add me to the list. Hksvr4 xbone est.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Xbox Area
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › Battlefield 4