hey guys, Im new to this and am stuck as far as pulling the trigger on a projector. Im looking for picture quality as good as a JVC, with as minimal lag as possible because i spend 60% of my time watching movies and the other 40% gaming. I have a screen. Walls are painted. Wiring is done. Im just waiting to pick a projector. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Other members have reached out and advised me to get a Sony HW30/50 but i cant seem to find one. Are there any other projectors worth considering? Again i just need 2D picture quality and low lag. I could care less about 3D.
post #1 of 8
3/28/13 at 11:06am