Here is the corrected list.
Underlined entries have either fixed or can't be.
Entries with a * are simple name changes.
1a. When switching channels in the Guide, program names appear in a timely manner, but the associated text (right pane) does not. When and if it does, whatever the initial text was gets carried across to every other channel, getting added to the end of the text for that program.
1b. When the right pane gets populated with details of the program, this causes lockups, or unresponsiveness after surfing through the guide for a few seconds. It takes as long as 10 minutes to regain control if it can at all. This appears to be due to either lack of memory, chip selection and/or a firmware conflict not being able to handle the process.
1c. Add the ability to save program listings when returning to a channel so you don't have to wait for the listings to appear again,
2a. Recordings that span midnight will not allow any additional scheduled events to be added. Also, it will continuously record, Fixed!
2b. Daily and weekly recordings do not record properly. After recording the first show, of a daily series, the date jumps forward 6 days. For a weekly recording the date jumps forward 12 days after the first recording. (thanks to Dave95 for this clarification),
3a. Display the correct channel numbers on the display. If this isn't possible, display only two dashes. That irrelevant number is meaningless.
3b. Show "REC" on the display when recording,
3c. Use the green LED for on. Continue to use the red LED for standby,
3d. Add a sheet of colored film behind the display window to reduce the brightness and change the color to something other than red. Blue is usually the most pleasing,
4a. Add a manual method to enter the correct time. Relying on stations time isn't always accurate. Can't be fixed!
4b. Allow user to select station that has the correct time instead of the system selecting some random station,
4c. The time offset is off by one hour forcing a manual entry, Fixed.
4d. Switch to 12 hour clock format., Can't be fixed!
5. Add an adjustable skip function for playback with adjustable skip periods,
*6a. Rename "Program" to "Channel" in the menu. You are editing channels, not programs. Remove the need for a password and move this to the Channel tab,
*6b. Remove those four choices for sorting the channels. They do not have any affect on channel order. Also, their labels are mostly unknown here. The ability to move individual channels is already there,
7a. When using 'Manual search' to save new channels, return back to the manual search screen after entry is saved instead of exiting. It's a real annoyance to re-enter the screen again to add additional channels,
7b. Add a conformation step when using the 'Auto search' since it's easy to hit it by mistake and wipe out all your channels when you wanted to do a manual search,
8. Reduce the size of the pop up Info boxes (when using the Info button or anytime they appear) and make them transparent so one can see the video behind. They cover too much of the screen, especially the smaller box,
9a. On CATV systems, many of the encrypted channels are not 'skipped' and some 'in the clear' channels do not show forcing a manual add,
9b. Remove that "PR" number from all CATV channels that don't and won't have the stations call letters displayed. It's a meaningless number that only confuses,
10. Activate the 'Quality” scale in the small Info box, not just the large box and don't time out that screen when it is called up manually to aid in antenna orientation,
11. Only 11 program listings per station show, no matter how many the station is actually providing. Partially fixed! Page up/down doesn't always always work,
12. Enhance the contrast of the menus making them easier to read. Darken the darker grays and brighten the text. Consider using colors if possible.
13. When scrolling through the recorded programs, use 'Play' to play the recording in full screen instead of that renamed “Schedule” key which is another confusing dual function button,
14. Remove “Radio” channels. This doesn't always see audio channels as “Radio”, placing many under the normal video. This just makes things more complicated and confusing,
15. Move the “Resume/Exit” pop up box from the top of the playback list screen to the center and change the background color or emphasize it somehow to make it easier to see.
16. Rename 'USB' in Menu and on remote to 'Media' making the function clearer,
*17. Rename “Book” in the manual record screen to 'Schedule'. These aren't airline flights you are scheduling
18. There is no 'space' entry when editing the program names to separate words,
*19. Rename “Movie” in USB mode to “Recordings”. These aren't always movies that are recorded.
20. Change the default HDMI audio to “Raw HDMI On”,
21. Volume & mute have no effect on the HDMI output when in Raw mode (for 5.1 audio),
22. Add a slow motion function,
*23. Remove the “TV Format” entry in the menu since there is no “PAL” format in N. America
24. During recording, when you click on 'Info', there are two entries that should be removed; “Max record size” which seems to be a duplicate of “Disk free space” and “Cur play size” which always shows “0KB”,
25. Is that above pop up suppose to display during playback? If so, it doesn't.
26. Remove all of those distracting, unnecessary digital wipe patterns when in the photos section. Add a simple 'dissolve' function in their place,
27. Unable to return to Photo configure from Multimedia to change settings,
28. Use the l> l> and < l < l buttons to advance or go back in photo mode.
1. The remote is way too small. Buttons are too close together. Text is hard to read,
2. Move the number pad to the bottom using the conventional telephone layout,
4. Add dedicated channel up/down buttons and leave the up/dn navigation keys for a single purpose,
5. Remove the duplicated volume up/down from the left/right navigation buttons,
6. Add a separate button for timeshifting. Leave pause by itself.
added 4b, changed the order of a few & clarified some text.