1. The Guide hasn't crashed or locked up. I get up to three pages of listings, but they still load very slow. I get no response from the page up or down buttons.
2. I just setup three recordings after midnight (the next two days) and four other random schedules. I did have two conflicts show when they were not actual conflicts. You still can't span midnight with a recording. The default "Record" went back to "View".
3. It appears QAM stations without
station ID will not
get recognized either during a full scan, or by individually adding each physical channel number.
4. You can have both ATSC & QAM channels in the same channel map as long as you don't do a scan when you go to add the other band after switching modes and swapping cables or with a A/B switch. One probelm is depending on how your CATV system is, you may have exact duplicate station ID's that you will have to edit specifying which one is OTA or CATV.
5. The Find Channel still closes after each entry, you have to re-enter the menu all over again which is very time consuming vs going to the next physical channel which was a snap. It didn't during initial setup.
6. I didn't see any of the button assignments reverting back to what they were originally.
7. The time zones are still off by one hour.
Don't know what to make of his statement.
Has he thrown in the towel?
He started this thread and he has the power to shut it down.
Not completely and no, I wouldn't even think of doing so.
.Edited by videobruce - 7/18/13 at 10:13am