thanks... it looked like it had a light, but I was not sure.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSamsung PN51F8500 51-Inch 3D Smart Plasma HDTVtagged by nightmancometh, 4/30/13
- productSamsung UN46F8000 46-Inch 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTVtagged by nightmancometh, 4/30/13
- productSamsung UN55F7500 55-Inch 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTVtagged by nightmancometh, 4/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- Advice on LED TV 65" Last post on 3/11/14 at 12:42pm in LCD Flat Panel Displays
- UN46F8000BFXZA sometimes passes DD 5.1 from HDMI Last post on 3/10/14 at 6:47am in LCD Flat Panel Displays
- Pioneer Elite still the Best TV ever made in most videophile opinions? Last post on 3/10/14 at 8:06pm in Plasma Flat Panel Displays
- Survey: do you like the soap opera effect or do you hate it? Last post on 3/12/14 at 10:50pm in Plasma Flat Panel Displays
- Need some Advice Vizo M651 to F8500 or F5500 Last post on 2/27/14 at 7:04pm in Plasma Flat Panel Displays
Official Samsung UNxxF7500 Owners Thread - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
In case anyone's looking for a traditional-style Samsung remote to use with their UN46F7500, I bought this model AA59-00637A for mine. It works perfectly.
Edited by Solfan - 12/4/13 at 2:33pm
So far it seems to handle all the features I want to use.
But now, there's another model I see there (and cheaper, at only $8.34)
Hello....new to this forum...got a 60 inch 7100 a week ago and ghosting/flashlighting in all four corners is totally unacceptable. TV will have to be exchanged..was wondering if I could get any feedback as to the 7500's reputation vs. the 7100's regarding this problem. Seems Samsung's are well known for it, but the LED edge-lit technology failures appear to be an issue across all brands. Appreciate any comments and suggestions. thanks.
~~Good Evening Everyone - I am a "newbie". I did a lot of research on buying a new TV. I ended up buying a Samsung UN46F7500 SMART TV at Best Buy. After reading a ton of reviews I also bought a Samsung BD-F5900 3-D Blu ray DVD PLAYER and a Samsung HW-F450 SOUND BAR. I have TimeWarner Cable along with Time Warner Roadrunner. Time Warner has supplied a Samsung SMT-H3272 DVR with a remote ur5u8780L-twc. I have many questions, please bear with me and answer as many as you can. I find the best help is from those with real life experiences. Question 1. What is the best way to hook all together to get the best results? 2. Will one remote control all devices? – (how and which one?) What are the best settings for these devices? 3. Should I buy Best Buy “Geek Squad” protection plan? 4. Will I be able to set these up and learn how to use everything myself? (Best buy said they would send someone to my house to set up everything, make sure everything was working correctly with the best settings and teach us how to use all the devices for $250.00.) As soon as it is all set up, I will certainly share my experiences, tips, hints and suggestions with you all. Thanks for your help – I hope, I can set up and learn these devices. I hope I didn’t overdo it, but this is a present to myself for retiring after teaching 30 years.
Using a sound bar vs. a separate audio-visual receiver (AVR) will be easier.
You need a optical cable to connect the TV to the soundbar. It is a unique cable with dust jackets. On the TV and the soundbar the port has a spring loaded cover that will push in when you connect the cable.
The sound bar has a power cord and it should sense when to turn on when you turn on the TV.
You will need to get into the TV Sound setup to tell the TV you have a soundbar via Optical Out.
From your Cable Box you will need to use a HDMI cable to connect to the TV. Use the top port on the side of the TV. The TV Setup will recognize the cable box. You put in your Zip Code and select your provider. The TV has a remote sensor that plugs into the TV and you can put it infront of the cable box.
Use another HDMI cable to connect the BlueRay to the 2nd HDMI port on the side of the TV.
Both devices have WiFi so if you have a Access Point w/WiFi then the setup will show the name of the AP and you will need to enter the password if there is one. If possible a wired connection vs. WiFi is better. It depends on your home network setup.
Both Samsung devices will have firmware updates so get the WiFi info or hard wire before turning on.
We use the cable box remote for TV/DVR. I use a Harmony and Western Digital Live Remote for other stuff.
My only beef is that auto motion plus is disabled in PC mode. PC mdoe gives me much better text rendering on my HTPC, but AMP on "clear" looks fantastic in movies and is much better than 120hz from 2-3 years ago.
Just recently purchased the un46f7500 and really like it but I am having some problems getting the settings correct. The picture just seems off.
Any suggestions for this unit? I did browse through the 8000 thread but I am wondering if anyone has perfected the settings for this unit.
Hi All - I'm a newbie from South Africa. Just picked up my 46" F7500 and really love it. I have a question, please forgive me if this was already answered. It seems that this TV doesn't play all video formats. I tried a few mp4's and got an error message. Is there an update that resolves this?
- Official Samsung UNxxF7500 Owners Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Official HSU VTF-15H Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Should I take my Marquee 9500 to my new house, or replace it with a... 24 seconds ago
- › Official SVS Owners/Support Thread. 27 seconds ago
- › FAQ for the 3D HTPC 1 minute ago
- › First Build, Maybe A Little Help? 2 minutes ago
- › Samsung 2014 H7000 anticipation thread 3 minutes ago
- › Calling all Polkies:Official Polk thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sony 4K UHD Media Player FMP-X1 Problems and Solutions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › TitanFall (EA/Respawn, PC/XB1/360, Spring 2014, Game Informer Leak 3 minutes ago
- › B&W Owner's Thread 3 minutes ago
- › SVS PB2000 by imagic
- › Onkyo TX-NR616 by mrpeso13
- › Last Of Us Ps3 by GOHAWK12
- › LG Electronics NB3530A Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer and Bluetooth by zerolimit
- › Polk Audio RTI A7 Floorstanding Speaker (Single, Cherry) by mdaleavs
- › Microvision SHOWWX+ HDMI Laser Pico Projector (AA0123600-020) by enjoi7
- › Xbox One Console - Day One Edition by ajones13
- › PlayStation 4 Console by BenMonkey
- › Behringer B215XL Passive Speaker Pair by imagic
- › Atari 5200 - Video Game Console (System) by PGTweed
- › Academy Award Winners & Nominees on Blu-ray by skehoe
- › Game Console Review Contest by Scott Wilkinson
- › Best Blu-rays for Your Valentine's Day... by skehoe
- › Vizio and Sony Impress, Curved Screens... by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Buying Guide Central by skehoe
- › Soundbar Review Contest by SocialCapital
- › AVS Forum's Top 9 LCD TVs by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Forum's Top 10 Powered Soundbars by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 8 Low-Cost... by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 6 Streaming Media Players by skehoe