Originally Posted by sanderdvd
Thanks for the heads-up HarmonySylvain!
Can I request a feature for the next release:
- option to re-arrange the order of the devices list
Thanks for the feedback. There's a strong ask for this from the community - this is definitely in the list of feature requests.
Originally Posted by insync44
The Activities and Devices copied correctly. But the PAGE & HARD BUTTON changes to the Devices and Activities were set at the original default settings which necessitates a complete redo.
Not complaining because I could revert back to Software 7.7. However if you are starting from scratch its best to do so on My Harmony.com. IMO Software 7.70 is easier to configure but then that's just me.
Thanks insync44. I'll double check and make sure we warn people that this will happen when we copy settings over.
Originally Posted by DoctorVideo
I have two "Watch TV" activities set up for my Smart Remote. Both utilize my DirecTV DVR for channel switching and control. On the App, however, my favorite channels only show up on one of the two activities. On "Watch TV 2" the button with the star icon doesn't even appear at the bottom f the screen. Is there a way to get this back? I can't find it.
We're working on allowing multiple sets of Favorites. The release of this feature is uncertain but it's likely to be early next year.
Originally Posted by ffrcoupe
So, I'm repeating myself here but still no sleep timer on the Ultimate?
What are you all using for a sleep timer?
A sleep timer - to power off an Activity after a set amount of time - is available on the Ultimate and Touch and will also soon be available on the app.
Originally Posted by s.bradford
As for the missing features of the original software...
Originally Posted by mdavej
[...] and still have yet to implement all the features from the old software
It would be helpful to be specific about exactly which
features we're talking about, please. We've rolled a lot of new functionality into MyHarmony over the last few years. and MyHarmony currently offers more features than the desktop client:Desktop client features not available in MyHarmony:
- RAW learning
- hex import
- multiple sets of FavoritesMyHarmony features not available in desktop client:
- manage 6 remotes per account
- import old account (MyHarmony and
desktop client) settings
- ability to 'don't set the input' in an Activity
- 25 steps for each sequence/macro, including the ability to insert delays
- custom Activity icons
- improved drag & drop UI for button assignments, etc
- improved Favorite Channel setup based on zip code & provider (more improvements coming)
- ability to leave devices on between Activities
- many minor improvements (add, edit & delete devices and Activities during setup, improved channel tuning configuration, etc)
Being specific when mentioning features not yet available on MyHarmony allows me to capture this feedback and make sure our management team is aware of this!