Time for fabric remember I have the red carpet I am going to paint the columns and coffers to match the dark color in the carpet. Need some help or at least some encouragement.
1. All Red black for speaker covers I think this is too much red
2. Red on upper half of rear wall and side wall treatments with gray on bottom black for speaker covers still may be too much red give the carpet columns and coffer being red.
3. All Gray fabric with black speaker covers. This saves me money because the fabric is cheaper after 20 yards.
4. Same but extend the speaker covers even with the bottom of the treatments
5. Same but make the speaker covers gray using same acoustic fabric. I checked with Big and that is what they did in Beam and pole.