front wall time I cut the six 24"x48" sheets of 3" mineral wool each into 8 triangles having a 24" face for my base traps.
I split a 2x4 in half on a 45 degree angle and used to support them
I framed the wall and the window with 2x2s then added the 1 1/2" mineral wool
here is the window I used 2x4 to support the weight of the plug good thing for pics from earlier I knew where the hat channel was a screwed right into it.
covered it all with brown paper
then about 1000 staples later with my porter upholstery gun attached the black fabric purchased from SyFabric
It got really black
I finished the window plug in the same manner
Then it took us about 45 mins or more to finally get the plug in. NOTE!!! if making a frame for your plug to sit in 1/16" total slack top and bottom is not enough it would have been better to have 1/8" all around accounting for warping the fabric etc.. After the third attempt lifting this 200 lb plug into place
we finally had to jamb it in the top and use a 2x4 as a lever to raise the bottom into place while I took another 2x4 wrapped in a t-shirt and beat it into submission. once it was in the hole it took another 15 mins of beating the 2x4 around the edges to finally get it fully seated.
It ant coming out. no how no way!
turned my camera on night mode it was so dark even with all the lights on