or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Panasonic VT60 Deals... - Page 40

post #1171 of 3258
Paul's TV price matched Amazon's $2,149 price for the TCP-65VT60 for me. I called their (888) 728-5712 Customer Service line and Damon price matched once he confirmed Amazon's price and availability. Great customer service. I hope the delivery will go just as well.
post #1172 of 3258
Thank you for the heads up! Amazon just processed the price match. That's in addition to the soundbar refund they processed last week. Even with tax, not a bad deal.
post #1173 of 3258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambora View Post

Paul's TV price matched Amazon's $2,149 price for the TCP-65VT60 for me. I called their (888) 728-5712 Customer Service line and Damon price matched once he confirmed Amazon's price and availability. Great customer service. I hope the delivery will go just as well.

Sweet.... there's all the ammo I need if (which I doubt) they try to give me a hard time....I sent an email to my sales rep just a little while ago with a link to the Amazon page smile.gif hopefully there is no stipulation on how many times in the 30day window they will price match and credit someone's account? I already got a $100 credit 6 days after purchase because of watching this thread and caught the post when they had the $2299 coupon, a simple email that time and it was taken care of...hopefully this time will be the same...and tomorrow the 2nd is my 30day time limit :-)
Oh and by the way the 65VT60 looks awesome mounted in my LR....could not have been happier :-) uncles of course a 75"-80" VT60 was available...
post #1174 of 3258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jidonsu View Post

Thank you for the heads up! Amazon just processed the price match. That's in addition to the soundbar refund they processed last week. Even with tax, not a bad deal.

I'm jealous now for those of you that got the soundbar AND the lower price.
post #1175 of 3258
Well I just got back from Best Buy and had no trouble getting the price adjusted for my 65VT60 that was purchased on 11-7. This is quite an amazing price for this great tv.
post #1176 of 3258
I tried the email option Roadking but called Paul's as Amazon showed two in stock and Paul's email response indicated it could take 24 hours for them to respond.
post #1177 of 3258
I received my 2nd price match today. Amazon noted that it would be the last one since I've already matched twice now...whatever that means. I agree since the price really can't go lower?
post #1178 of 3258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Island View Post

I bought my 65VT60 from Paul's for $2,299 - they refuse to adjust since Amazon charges tax to NY and they adjust only the out the door price frown.gif

ABT also refused my price match. They claimed the Amazon price was below their cost.
post #1179 of 3258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman00 View Post

I received my 2nd price match today. Amazon noted that it would be the last one since I've already matched twice now...whatever that means. I agree since the price really can't go lower?

based on camelcamelcamel.com with VT50, ~35% off is the lowest it would go. those that got a bundle deal of a soundbar+price adjustment got the best of the best deal.
post #1180 of 3258
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazel_wu View Post

based on camelcamelcamel.com with VT50, ~35% off is the lowest it would go. those that got a bundle deal of a soundbar+price adjustment got the best of the best deal.

I tried to get the bundle but they wouldn't let me have it and the price match. Oh well...I did pretty well. What a great time to finally get my 65" plasma...I end up with the best TV ever made....brand new at almost cost. Wow.biggrin.gif
post #1181 of 3258

Hope the Amazon price stays that way for a week. Just picked up my 60" VT from BB for $1,999 + taxes = $2,174.

 

Headed out of town for a week, and after calling the 888# to change mine from delivery to pickup, then being told today at the customer service desk I could not pick it up even though it was in the store!!!!!, I will wait until I get back into town to head back in and see if I can get my $150.

 

 

Bottom line, after dealing with a complete idiot at customer service today, the TV is in my living room!!

post #1182 of 3258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman00 View Post

I tried to get the bundle but they wouldn't let me have it and the price match. Oh well...I did pretty well. What a great time to finally get my 65" plasma...I end up with the best TV ever made....brand new at almost cost. Wow.biggrin.gif
Nah, that'd be the ZT60 (which I paid just unda' $3k before tax back in June....sorry, couldn't help m'self). wink.gif
post #1183 of 3258
Pauls TV shows that they are sold out of the 60VT60. Just spoke to the rep, he seemed to insinuate that they stopped selling the TV's rather than price match Amazon for $1750. He also said that if amazon charges tax, that would be included with the price match. So mine came out to be $2074 (TV 1750 + Assurant 5yr Warranty 188.88 + 135.12 tax). I am not convinced that they include the tax in the price match, I fell like that he made it up, is it true?

Is the Assurant warranty any good?
post #1184 of 3258
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie97 View Post

Nah, that'd be the ZT60 (which I paid just unda' $3k before tax back in June....sorry, couldn't help m'self). wink.gif

LOL...I'll take 2nd best then!
post #1185 of 3258
It's 95-99% there in truth. biggrin.gif
post #1186 of 3258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambora View Post

I tried the email option Roadking but called Paul's as Amazon showed two in stock and Paul's email response indicated it could take 24 hours for them to respond.

I emailed my salesperson first , then about a half hour after that I was flipping around on Pauls site and filled out that price match form with the info needed and 40 min later a rep called my house (wife was home thankfully) and told her they will be crediting my account the $150 and will show up in my account with in 3-5 days smile.gif so the 2nd price match for me and with 1 day left to spare in my 30 day plan....Definately love PAULS TV for the great customer service so far....$2149.99 delivered/tax free ....No soundbar but thats fine 7.2 surround just about done being wired in biggrin.gif
post #1187 of 3258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gov View Post

I purchased the 65" just over a week ago for $2380. Does anyone know whether or not Best Buy will match this Amazon price? I am not sure whether or not they will unless BB has a current lower price than what I paid.

I can only speak for my local store, but they would not price match anything from Amazon until this Tuesday. They said it was due to the Cyber Monday sale prices. That just means that Amazon got the sale! I still get a reliable seller and delivery in the house. smile.gif
post #1188 of 3258
Best Buy website has matched Amazon prices for all VT60s.
post #1189 of 3258
I just picked up a 60" VT60. $1749 (all time low price), no-tax, free shipping, 2% back after 35 days. Have any of you guys that purchased today (after the price drop) try getting the sound bar too? I figured that would be pushing it. tongue.gif Still a great deal, esp since I would only resell the sound bar anyway.

What are you guys doing for extended warranty? I'm not too keen on the Amazon's offering through Assurant Solutions - lots of bad reviews. $100 Costco ST deal? Or direct ST w/ a discount code ($200ish)? other?
post #1190 of 3258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat2950 View Post

I just picked up a 60" VT60. $1749 (all time low price), no-tax, free shipping, 2% back after 35 days. Have any of you guys that purchased today (after the price drop) try getting the sound bar too? I figured that would be pushing it. tongue.gif Still a great deal, esp since I would only resell the sound bar anyway.

What are you guys doing for extended warranty? I'm not too keen on the Amazon's offering through Assurant Solutions - lots of bad reviews. $100 Costco ST deal? Or direct ST w/ a discount code ($200ish)? other?

they removed the soundbar promotion yesterday.
post #1191 of 3258
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImprovAddict View Post

Best Buy website has matched Amazon prices for all VT60s.

Isn't that special? If I can cram the TV into my vehicle, looks like I get $50.00 certificate too. Of course Amazon has 2% back. Tax applies in NYS in either scenario. I bet it would arrive quicker via Amazon and sounds easier to have delivery guy bring in 136lb box!
post #1192 of 3258
Quote:
Originally Posted by siskiyous View Post

I can only speak for my local store, but they would not price match anything from Amazon until this Tuesday. They said it was due to the Cyber Monday sale prices. That just means that Amazon got the sale! I still get a reliable seller and delivery in the house. smile.gif

I have been battling all afternoon with them calling 1888BESTBUY. They will not honor their regular low price guar. and will only go by the special "hoilday" one which does not being until 12/3 again. I am going to call the store I bought it from and see if they will honor the 15 day deal since I am within that window.
post #1193 of 3258
Ugh the price is great but the sales tax in ca will kill me. Anywhere you guys can think of that will price match and ship from out of state to avoid sales tax?
post #1194 of 3258
Amazon's is still the best deal even with best buy price matching at this point. If you have Amazon's visa reward card where you get 5% cash back and the additional 2% promotional credit that will be applied to your account after 35 days- the 65VT60 drops down to $2000.71 if you're not paying sales tax. What a steal.

This is not considering the set up and free delivery provided by Amazon compared to the hassle of carrying a gigantic set from best buy.

Easy call in my opinion.
post #1195 of 3258
I have the amazon visa rewards, I thought it was only 3% cash back on purchases (3x points). How do you get 2% promotional credit?

What happens if I choose to ship the item to Oregon and then switch my address after the purchase :-).
post #1196 of 3258
Do you have to call Amazon to get the price match? I ordered Friday at 2299, and camelcamel emailed me today with 2149. Thx!
post #1197 of 3258
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberstven View Post

I have the amazon visa rewards, I thought it was only 3% cash back on purchases (3x points). How do you get 2% promotional credit?

What happens if I choose to ship the item to Oregon and then switch my address after the purchase :-).

I think it's 3% from Amazon card.
However, Chase is doing their quarterly 5% rebate with Amazon this quarter, which is what I'll be using to get 5% back. With another 2% back from Amazon, it helps a lot with tax in CA.
post #1198 of 3258
Quote:
Originally Posted by boca rat View Post

Do you have to call Amazon to get the price match? I ordered Friday at 2299, and camelcamel emailed me today with 2149. Thx!

You can just live chat with them. That's what I did.
post #1199 of 3258
Hey thanks for the reply. So nothing else is needed on my end with the amazon visa? Just purchase and I will eventually receive 7% back in my account (or does it turn into points)?
post #1200 of 3258
Well with these deals going on I am definitely purchasing a VT60, even got the significant others approval haha!

The problem is do I get the 55 inch or drop the extra $250 for the 60? I currently have a 55 in thy living room where it is going. I like it but going to the basement and watching my ST30 60 inch is always a bit better.

What would you guys do? Is the 5 extra inches worth it for the extra dough?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home