or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Panasonic VT60 Deals... - Page 79

post #2341 of 3264
65vt60 - 48 left this morning
60zt60 - 86 left this morning

on Amazon.

I am getting my 65vt60 Saturday. I am excited and nervous about all the prep work (not powering it while it is cold outside, slides, break in, etc, etc)
post #2342 of 3264
Well there is 46 left of the 65VT60 and I guess it's about to be 45. I am going to bite the bullet and try Amazon after a month of waiting and two cracked 65ZT60 screens from ABT (losing out on a crazy deal). I missed out on plenty of deals during the holidays not realizing these were going to run out so soon at that time, now I've missed other deals too while waiting for broken TV's to come. Oh well, once I get it I will probably forget all about the price anyway, right? biggrin.gif
post #2343 of 3264
Keep pounding them on chat and phone. One of them CSRs will come through for you. Have a PDF of Bestbuy's $1999 price eventhough they do not have stock and tell them you can send it to them.
post #2344 of 3264
I'm picking this stand up today from Crutchfield. It's a Havenwood HWLAP62. $400. It has some really good reviews on Amazon under TechCraft PAL62 which is the same stand.

post #2345 of 3264
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonestert View Post

I'm picking this stand up today from Crutchfield. It's a Havenwood HWLAP62. $400. It has some really good reviews on Amazon under TechCraft PAL62 which is the same stand.


Ha I was looking at that same one. See, I haven't decided whether to mount it or set it on the stand. So I need something sturdy enough to hold a 120 lbs, but, also decent enough looking if I hang it.
post #2346 of 3264
Quote:
Originally Posted by chi_hawks_23 View Post

Ha I was looking at that same one. See, I haven't decided whether to mount it or set it on the stand. So I need something sturdy enough to hold a 120 lbs, but, also decent enough looking if I hang it.

I'll let you know what I think of it. I'm putting it together tonight before my 65VT60 gets delivered tomorrow.
post #2347 of 3264
Picked up my open box 65VT60 yesterday from HHGregg got it $1950 and they included a 3 yr service plan for $75. Pretty happy with that although it was missing the big remote and 3D glasses. I have another Panny remote that I can use for most functions along with the smaller remote.
post #2348 of 3264
I'm going to the depot to pick mine up today... my appointment was scheduled for monday on the holiday... but I'm not waiting... mine arrived at the depot an hour or so ago.... I'm going asap to inspect mine and make sure that if there are any issues I can get a replacement unit before amazon is out... the perks of having a pickup and having dealt with freight depots for years for my business smile.gif and I don't have to wait around for a delivery guy to show up.... I get to do the same inspection of the unit as I would do in home before accepting the freight.... win win....
post #2349 of 3264
not sure if I'm doing it right or not, or if the lot of you has them in your carts, but:
Amazon has 35 left.
post #2350 of 3264
Quote:
Originally Posted by hometheaterdoc View Post

I'm going to the depot to pick mine up today... my appointment was scheduled for monday on the holiday... but I'm not waiting... mine arrived at the depot an hour or so ago.... I'm going asap to inspect mine and make sure that if there are any issues I can get a replacement unit before amazon is out... the perks of having a pickup and having dealt with freight depots for years for my business smile.gif and I don't have to wait around for a delivery guy to show up.... I get to do the same inspection of the unit as I would do in home before accepting the freight.... win win....

Mine is scheduled for tomorrow and I'd do the same thing but the depot is over an hour away. I'm fine waiting until tomorrow but I am worried that if it does have an issue I won't be able to get a replacement if Amazon sells out tonight.
post #2351 of 3264
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonestert View Post

Mine is scheduled for tomorrow and I'd do the same thing but the depot is over an hour away. I'm fine waiting until tomorrow but I am worried that if it does have an issue I won't be able to get a replacement if Amazon sells out tonight.

You could buy an extra, schedule a delivery a few weeks out, and wait until you TV arrives. If it's fine, just cancel your order.


Then an extra unit will pop up after they sell out and people with think Amazon is playing games...eek.gif
post #2352 of 3264
Finally jumped in with just a few units left at Amazon. Kicking myself for missing the 1999.99 price earlier in the week, but still happy to get in on a great set.smile.gif
post #2353 of 3264
You pre-made tv stand people are lucky. My wife (and me, I guess) decided to custom design and have built by the Amish a tv stand. Not $400 to $600! And it doesn't but should have shelves with slots in them for air and cables, and should but doesn't have vent fans, and hidden wheels, and center legs. She said something like if you have to have an enormous tv, then I have to have it on a tv stand of my choice.
post #2354 of 3264
Did you buy the Square Trade? extended warranty? If not, I would suggest it.
post #2355 of 3264
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonestert View Post

I'm picking this stand up today from Crutchfield. It's a Havenwood HWLAP62. $400. It has some really good reviews on Amazon under TechCraft PAL62 which is the same stand.


I looked at that one as well. Ended up with this one. I like the open look of it. I just hope the glass will hold up with my 60VT60.

post #2356 of 3264

I've been curious about Amazon's stock of the VT60 & F8500 the past couple days. Just checked back and Amazon has stopped selling the F8500 because the "item is under review." I think there were a couple hundred in stock, so we'll see how long it takes to resume selling them. Also, VT60 only 27 left!

 

Edit: 26

post #2357 of 3264
Got my 65VT60 delivered from Amazon a few minutes ago! smile.gif

Unable to turn it since it's too cold. Screen looks perfect, it's already on the wall.

I used this wall mount:


http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_id=108&cp_id=10828&cs_id=1082811&p_id=10223&seq=1&format=2


It's the ultimate, super sturdy, super adjustable! You need to cut a hole in your wall to mount it though. It allows you to have the Plasma less than an inch away from the wall.


Can't wait to power it on when I get out of work in a couple hours smile.gif

There are only 23 left....get yours ordered today!


FYI people, the 65VT60 is no longer listed on Best Buys website
Edited by fmzip - 1/16/14 at 10:52am
post #2358 of 3264
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmzip View Post

Got my 65VT60 delivered from Amazon a few minutes ago! smile.gif

Unable to turn it since it's too cold. Screen looks perfect, it's already on the wall.

I used this wall mount:


http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_id=108&cp_id=10828&cs_id=1082811&p_id=10223&seq=1&format=2


It's the ultimate, super sturdy, super adjustable! You need to cut a hole in your wall to mount it though. It allows you to have the Plasma less than an inch away from the wall.


Can't wait to power it on when I get out of work in a couple hours smile.gif

There are only 23 left....get yours ordered today!


FYI people, the 65VT60 is no longer listed on Best Buys website

The anticipation is killing you!! biggrin.gif
post #2359 of 3264

My 65VT60 was delivered this morning.  October 2013 build date.  Now which one of you is going to help me lift it onto my wall mount?

post #2360 of 3264
Quote:
Originally Posted by KFBR392 View Post

My 65VT60 was delivered this morning.  October 2013 build date.  Now which one of you is going to help me lift it onto my wall mount?

Same build date here!

Had my wife help me mount it. It was a bit sketchy for sure!
post #2361 of 3264
appears to be no issues... couldn't run it through full gambit at depot as I rushed over there so quickly I forgot slides... appears fine though.... now to get it off the back of the truck
post #2362 of 3264
Only 13 left at Amazon!!!
post #2363 of 3264
My delivery was delayed until Monday... no TV for me this weekend... frown.gif
post #2364 of 3264
Quote:
Originally Posted by hometheaterdoc View Post

I'm going to the depot to pick mine up today... my appointment was scheduled for monday on the holiday... but I'm not waiting... mine arrived at the depot an hour or so ago.... I'm going asap to inspect mine and make sure that if there are any issues I can get a replacement unit before amazon is out... the perks of having a pickup and having dealt with freight depots for years for my business smile.gif and I don't have to wait around for a delivery guy to show up.... I get to do the same inspection of the unit as I would do in home before accepting the freight.... win win....

Are there amazon depots in lots of areas? We do have a large amazon warehouse near where I live. Is it possible my unit is already there and awaiting the Monday delivery? Because I would love to pick it up tomorrow instead.
post #2365 of 3264
You guys should have received an email from the carrier that is delivering your TV. It has a tracking number on it and you can view where it is.

It's likely in the carrier's possession and no longer in an Amazon warehouse

I just ordered another one with a Feb 11th delivery as a backup in case I get home and this thing doesn't work! smile.gif

Can't take a chance as there are only 10 left!
Edited by fmzip - 1/16/14 at 12:47pm
post #2366 of 3264
If they are sold out and the new unit doesn't work, I am assuming they will refund the money and just end the transaction?
post #2367 of 3264
Quote:
Originally Posted by neveralone777 View Post

If they are sold out and the new unit doesn't work, I am assuming they will refund the money and just end the transaction?

Exactly, can't take that chance! Order a spare, it doesn't get billed until shipment!
post #2368 of 3264
Quote:
Originally Posted by neveralone777 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometheaterdoc View Post

I'm going to the depot to pick mine up today... my appointment was scheduled for monday on the holiday... but I'm not waiting... mine arrived at the depot an hour or so ago.... I'm going asap to inspect mine and make sure that if there are any issues I can get a replacement unit before amazon is out... the perks of having a pickup and having dealt with freight depots for years for my business smile.gif and I don't have to wait around for a delivery guy to show up.... I get to do the same inspection of the unit as I would do in home before accepting the freight.... win win....

Are there amazon depots in lots of areas? We do have a large amazon warehouse near where I live. Is it possible my unit is already there and awaiting the Monday delivery? Because I would love to pick it up tomorrow instead.

Pilot freight depot... nothing to do with amazon's warehouses... it's the shipper's local warehouse after travelling via truck from the amazon warehouse it originated from....

good thing I got it today with how low the stock is at amazon... thankfully it looks like I didn't need to get a replacement... but next mondays delivery window would have been that much worse if it was a different kind of experience or if something happened between today and it being put in my living room...
post #2369 of 3264
^^^^^^^Glad yours is up and running and in good shape!
post #2370 of 3264
1 left in stock.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home