Last Week I found out I am a "Zero TV" Person. A "Zero TV" Person is someone who does not watch any TV, either broadcast or Pay-TV (That's Cable/Satellite/Telco for those of you in Rio Linda) 10 % of these people don't have a TV, and most likely never will. The other 90% (Which I'm in) Have a TV Set, but to not use it to tune in to any show, but instead use it to play games and/or watch something on home video. My question is, are any of you "Zero TV" persons?
post #1 of 12
4/28/13 at 9:38am