- InWall Silver/4 MiniMonitor (5) 13 1/2 "x 9 1/4"
- InWall Bronze Sub (2) 20 1/4" x 15 1/2"
TV, Receiver, other electronics:
- 16 1/2' wide
- 7'10" height
- Back of seating/couch 12', and 13 1/2' to back speakers to be in-ceiling
- Living room / theater area open to entire room 37', essentially a long rectangular shaped finished basement
- I also plan to insulate the walls and ceiling
I have the following questions if anyone can help me:
1. Can the InWall subs be mounted anywhere and facing any direction?
2. Are 2 subs needed/preferred and if so what is optimal placement with relation to each other (opposite corners front of room, back of room, put them next to each other, etc)?
3. Are the MiniMonitors large enough for left, center and right and by large enough I mean can they output enough for awesome experience for both movies and music listening?
4. Specifically for the center speaker is MiniMonitor ok...want to make sure appropriate for excellent voices and dialogue for movies and TV watching?
5. Would MiniMonitors mounted in ceiling very near the seating (very close to and above the seating, about 1-2 feet behind the seating, but would be projecting downward) work OK? (would like to use all 5 of the MiniMonitors I already have not have to get a different In-Ceiling type speaker for the rears).
6. Can all these speakers and subs be run from one receiver if so any recommendations? I have been using a Yamaha RX-V565 in my current setup which is 630W (90W x 7) ... I will get a new receiver for this rec room setup and Triads - any recommendations / preferences helpful.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!